8%
Neil Robertson (Currently 17)
No votes
Judd Trump (Currently 15)
88%
Ding Junhui (Currently 14)
4%

Total votes : 26

Who Will End Their Career With The Most Ranking Titles?

Postby SteveJJ

With these four players close to each other in the number of ranking titles, I thought I'd ask the question. Obviously Trump and Ding are a bit younger than the other two.

How high on the list will they go? You'd think 2 or 3 at least will get past Williams. Will any get close to Davis, Higgins or even Hendry or ROS?

Re: Who Will End Their Career With The Most Ranking Titles?

Postby Iranu

At the moment you’d have to say Judd. I wouldn’t be surprised if he matches Ronnie and Hendry (although I don’t think he’ll win as many TCs).

Judd and Robbo will both get past Williams for sure. I think Ding will too but I expected more from him since the UK so hard to be certain.

Selby the jury’s still out but he probably will too just by pure volume of events.

Postby Cloud Strife

Has to be Judd. He's winning them at a rate of knots at the moment. If he carries on at this rate then Ronnie and Stephen's record is not out of reach. Ronnie will obviously win a few more though, so that remains to be seen.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Trump will win 50+

That is possible,although I doubt he will be very good in his 40's given his poor cue action.
I'd say 35-40 rankers.

You know what that is actually a Brilliant point.

At the moment Judd has a brilliant eye for a pot but weve seen him even last week missing pots by a mile he is so relient on his eye for a pot rather than his cue action.

If Judd wants to compete as long as Ronnie he has to get some coaching and correct a few issues. Mark Williams is a prime example of someone that had a great eye and not great Tecknick that went 15 years without being a force and then he seaked help from Sight Right.