Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:I think we're seeing Trump start to twitch. He's lost some big matches when things have got tight over the years. Don't know if it's his weird cue action or what. I think Robertson's cue action is better under pressure and he's mentally stronger.

I stick by what I said earlier, Robertson wins this.

I would favour Judd over Robbo in a pressure-situation.

Not sure on that one, think Robbo edges it

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:Robertson needs to engage Pythagoras mode. It's the only way he can win this match IMO.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:I think we're seeing Trump start to twitch. He's lost some big matches when things have got tight over the years. Don't know if it's his weird cue action or what. I think Robertson's cue action is better under pressure and he's mentally stronger.

The frame isn't over, this is your first warning for posting a frame score early.

Deleted

:lol:
Last edited by Ck147 on 02 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ck147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Bit biased there CK.

Postby mantorok

Ck147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

You're right, because he's doing such a bang-up job so far in this final.

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:All over imo. Bit underwhelming tonight

I agree. Never really got out of first gear, this match. Some very good safety play but apart from that it hasn’t been great.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Bit biased there CK.

Not trying to be, look at some of the positions Robbo has come back from, not much between them though in that regard

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Game over. Judd wins 9-6.

FOUL POST

He should be docked 4 posts.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

I'm gonna call it a day for this site I think. A few of you here have been pleasant enough but some people haven't been nice from the get go. Just had a run in with one of the site mods and that's made my mind up for me really.

Piece of advice for the future - be a bit more welcoming to new folk.

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:Robertson's reign as the best player in the world lasted about a week.

He'll be back in april.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

The Jester from Leicester wrote:I'm gonna call it a day for this site I think. A few of you here have been pleasant enough but some people haven't been nice from the get go. Just had a run in with one of the site mods and that's made my mind up for me really.

Piece of advice for the future - be a bit more welcoming to new folk.

Don't go
Last edited by Badsnookerplayer on 02 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.