Post a reply

BetVictor German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 29th of January - Sunday 2nd of February at The Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

In a repeat of the Champion of Champions final earlier this Season Judd Trump will play Neil Robertson.

Winning this Final will mean Neil Robertson will pick up £230,000 and in 2 weeks £310,000.

Yea the BetVictor series will roll on to the Shoot Out but nobody could catch Neil Robertson so if Judd wins it will keep the series alive.

Interesting Match, Interesting Scenario but Who will win?

DRAW

Sunday 1st of February

Final

Neil Robertson v Judd Trump

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Trump leads 16-15
Main Tournaments Trump leads 8-6
Multi Session Matches Trump leads 4-2
Finals Tied at 2-2

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Come on Robbo

:goodpost:

What the hell are you still doing up? Way past your bed time!

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Come on Robbo

We know you'd like to

Absolutely disgusting thing to say, outrageous even, but made me laugh, thank you Pink

Postby D4P

Not only will Judd face 7 players from 7 different nations in this event, but only 1 of the 7 was from England or China. Seems like that has to be some kind of "first"...

Postby Iranu

I’ll be happy whoever wins, but if Judd winning means they’ll both play the Shoot Out then I’ll root for Judd.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:I’ll be happy whoever wins, but if Judd winning means they’ll both play the Shoot Out then I’ll root for Judd.

Err? If Judd wins have they both said they will play in the shootout? Did I miss that? I think I might be one of the few who likes the shootout and thinks it's a worthy ranking event, would like to see them both in that.

Postby Wildey

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:I’ll be happy whoever wins, but if Judd winning means they’ll both play the Shoot Out then I’ll root for Judd.

Err? If Judd wins have they both said they will play in the shootout? Did I miss that? I think I might be one of the few who likes the shootout and thinks it's a worthy ranking event, would like to see them both in that.

If Neil Wins the BetVictor Bonus is Sealed if Judd Wins Robbo will be on £115,000 and Judd on £80,000 only £35,000 difference and all to play for with a £150,000 bonus on offer and Shootout the next event of the series.

Postby Ck147

Wildey wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

If Neil Wins the BetVictor Bonus is Sealed if Judd Wins Robbo will be on £115,000 and Judd on £80,000 only £35,000 difference and all to play for with a £150,000 bonus on offer and Shootout the next event of the series.

Ah, ok, thanks for explaining

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If Judd wins this, he will be World Champion, World number one and German champion

But he will never, ever be the People's champion.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:If Judd wins this, he will be World Champion, World number one and German champion

WOW!

Deutschland uber alles

Djokovic!
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 02 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:

But he will never, ever be the People's champion.

He probably will when O'Sullivan fades away. He's the obvious choice.

Funny, I remember the same being said of O'Sullivan in relation to succeeding Jimmy White. Mind you, some nuts will still tell you that O'Sullivan never assumed that mantle.

Postby Ck147

There's a thread for football national anthems. Please use it.

Postby hendry_fan

I canny decide who i,d rather like to win this,but "]I’ll be happy whoever wins" too. <ok>