Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:Higgins-Williams over Ding-Donaldson seems a strange choice for TV match.

I guess it's because Higgins is the higher ranked player. Ding v Donaldson ought to be the better match though.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

David Grace @daveg147
Home time, never nice to lose 5-0 but Sunny played very solid better in all departments. One of the best arenas I’ve played in sorry I couldn’t make it closer for the amazing German fans

Postby SnookerFan

Crucible Qualifier tickets are on sale now.

I'd really love to do that one year, but it's so close to The Crucible which I've got eleven days of Annual Leave booked off for.

I'd be using about three working weeks of my holiday before the end of April if I did that.

Postby SnookerFan

Ding is a funny player. He just won the UK Championship not two months ago, and I still can't convince myself he'll win this tournament.

Maybe just pessimism on my part.

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:Ding is a funny player. He just won the UK Championship not two months ago, and I still can't convince myself he'll win this tournament.

It's not as if Ding's that well since the UK, so the pessimism is probably justified. It'd be good if he came through though.

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:It's not as if Ding's that well since the UK, so the pessimism is probably justified. It'd be good if he came through though.

I'm kind of expecting Judd to win, but then he wasn't exactly offered a stern test last night was he?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Ding is a funny player. He just won the UK Championship not two months ago, and I still can't convince myself he'll win this tournament.

No I think that’s realistic. He hasn’t looked anything like as good as he was at the UK, and he’s a very unpredictable player.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

No I think that’s realistic. He hasn’t looked anything like as good as he was at the UK, and he’s a very unpredictable player.

He was pretty dreadful at The Masters, to be fair.

Postby Wildey

Great performance from Robbie Williams to win that frame with having to go up and down the table with the black being tied up.

he leads Higgins 4-3

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Great performance from Robbie Williams to win that frame with having to go up and down the table with the black being tied up.

he leads Higgins 4-3

Did he entertain you?

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:He was pretty ropey in the early rounds of the UK from what I remember. Only really got going against Carter.

Yeah, I was at his Last 128 match in York.

Postby Iranu

I know he’s missed a few, but it this easily the best I’ve seen Higgins play for a long time as it goes 4-4.