Post a reply

Bingham talks after masters

Postby LC

Interesting piece in BBC website about his latest win and how he’s getting hate for his betting ban and that he’s lucky there was no ROS in masters, I was more shocked at his tattoo, I’m no fan of tattoos but that seems utterly pointless, who’s going to see it unless he walks topless!

Re: Bingham talks after masters

Postby LC

Iranu wrote:Thanks for the link.

Yes I was going to say that I’ve no idea how add link, I’m on mobile so don’t even no if you can! But it’s not really that much of a step to just go on BBC sports website

Postby TheRocket

I can kinda understand Binghams frustration a little bit. There are still many fans who still dont really rate him and call him overachiever and stuff like that. Which I dont agree with.

He's been a consistent and steady performer since 2011. And clearly improved as a player after Hearn took over and brought in more tournaments. And Bingham (similar to Hawkins) really benefited from it.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I can kinda understand Binghams frustration a little bit. There are still many fans who still dont really rate him and call him overachiever and stuff like that. Which I dont agree with.

He's been a consistent and steady performer since 2011. And clearly improved as a player after Hearn took over and brought in more tournaments. And Bingham (similar to Hawkins) really benefited from it.

Hawkins is yet to take that next step like Bingham has. Absolutely brilliant when Beast Mode appears, but it doesnt come up very often.

He would need it more to win the big titles.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I can kinda understand Binghams frustration a little bit. There are still many fans who still dont really rate him and call him overachiever and stuff like that. Which I dont agree with.

Hawkins is yet to take that next step like Bingham has. Absolutely brilliant when Beast Mode appears, but it doesnt come up very often.

He would need it more to win the big titles.

yeah I agree. And I'd say its highly likely he wont make that big step. But at least he's won 3 rankers and been to a World final and several semis. And a Masters final. Which definitely wouldnt have been possible in the pre Hearn era. It seems Bingham and Hawkins are two players who needed match practice so badly. They could practice 24 hours and wouldnt get better but one more tournament do wonders for them.

Postby Iranu

LC wrote:

Yes I was going to say that I’ve no idea how add link, I’m on mobile so don’t even no if you can! But it’s not really that much of a step to just go on BBC sports website

Nah I was just being facetious, wasn’t being serious.

I recently learnt that you just have to paste the link, don’t need to add a bbcode or anything.

Postby LC

Iranu wrote:
LC wrote:

Nah I was just being facetious, wasn’t being serious.

I recently learnt that you just have to paste the link, don’t need to add a bbcode or anything.

No worries, I should probably be a bit more tech savvy lol

Postby TheSaviour

He played just with a few coins.

If you ask me.

Didn´t quite understand his or Joe Perry´s ban at all. I used to have over 2millions euros bets over a short period. All the money came from nowhere, but I still had those bets?? The lads like these are going really strong and then everyone all moaning when they play with a few coins. Even the snooker of they play are really minimal, giving what it could well be.

It is same with everyone. They play with a few coins just something and then it is a great, great local or even a world-wide news. They don´t have the brains to lose or win anything on purpouse, absolutely no problems with that.

Ball-run also is a very, very robotic like a snooker player. Oh God, how I regret ever getting into this lol. Absolutely everyone these days are like that. Full of SORTS OF a thinking mistakes. They are not even fast, but slow. And yet, full of the easiest of thinking mistakes. Oh God how I raelly regret getting into this. All the new ideas are there hour in, hour out, yet everyone still sporting the same colour of jackets, shirts and even shoes than I am. And yet it is always manana manana when everyone are suppose to start to behave. Always manana manana. Never today. Yet all the new ideas are there but even that just isn´t enough.

Why are they moaning about a few coins while almost all the little kids are crying while they are "going for it". Which, as I have so many time pointed out, means mainly just sporting a same colour of a jacket. Which doesn´t make absolutely no sense. It looks really, really ugly, nasty and bad. That´s why they are crying. It depends on person. I wouldn´t say it doesn´t suit to anybody. But the world is filled and full of all sorts of chocolate weirdos. And the only solutions they have so far came up is to deny to whole thing.

And then once again about using the "word". Eh. Yeah, great. The only word which means absolutely nothing and sounds really, really ugly, nasty, bad and does makes absolutely any sense of using it. And yet still it is a word which they absolutely all use with any given sentence they just speak. And the only solution they have came up is to deny to whole thing to happen. Why just that particular four-letter word which means absolutely nothing. It is never subtitled. Just a speaking word, and that´s all what is being speak these days.

So this really is life worth of a living?

But at last something has changed. These days they all are having a "mobile approach". Only to argue that it is just not possible to hunt down just a one person. It really is. Either of them just have any brains. They just look their live streaming, and think that hey, now he is at somewhere! Let´s go and hunt him down with these modern technologies. Only to each time to completely to freeze out. Just aiming a one ball and only to think absolutely nothing after thinking that now it is on. Only a few persons can think at least anything.

No critics are allowed. They all are as happy as just can be, and doing just the right things?? Only to notice out that all the little kids are constantly crying. With no "particular reason or reasons".

Any thinking is no allowed. Stuart Bingham also is just a perfect, perfect human being. He has no weaknesses?? Any actual thinking does any good?? What does all the good of the world is to having a same colour of a jacket??

Pathetic.

Truly pathetic, sad, and highly even a life-threatining behaviour from the scores of people. From absolutely everyone, if you ask me.

It is 50-50 guess that who is not thinking anything. Is it me, or all the others? It is a 50-50 guess, as per usual.

A nation which rates just the people who has black hair?? Pathetic. But it always has been on the cards that they would come out with such a reasoning out. Should had mentioned something, only to each time to frisbegolf or playing a pathetic ball instead. Nothing wrong with that but why such a body-languages?? No-one quite knows.

At least everyone else are a very easy. As per usual, I already had a few "very good offers" while on my way on here... Only to once again absolutely nothing to happen. They all just completely freeze out when seeing an actual person and not a pathetic clown.

Sleeping under the bridges and so on, so not going any strong or having a well-being at all.

They all are having some thinking routes. What it is great and where they have gathered it, why just that and that animal is great. It has licked the human and the societies for the ages, that´s why it is sooooo great.... Yet absolutely no-existent thinking otherwise.

Now, I could say that COME ON GARY, COME ON GARY! A semi line-up now is Carter-Robbo and Gary-Jim... sorry Zhou. I could say that COME ON GARY, COME ON GARY! But I am not, as the best player always should win. Only that way the world might get better. And it is quite obviously the best player currently is Carter, just that his mentality does get worse and worse while appoaching the moment when the title is being handed… That´s just Carter. But he actually is the best player currently. So, COME ON CARTER!

Fair play to Carter, at least he had a few days off and called it completely off! Which can´t be said regarding this current going… A sad, sad, sad, truly so sad and even a life threatening situation.

Postby TheSaviour

Yes, Dan, unfortunately. At times. Or luckily so, just wait until reading this once again explanation.

But Bingham obviously played well, let´s compare his mistakes to that Robbo-Zhou rubbish final. Well, Robbo is a strong, strong prospect as all the Aussies and the KIWIS ALWAYS are. As well as the Indians. Strong, strong real life warriors, for sure! But can´t take and digest some of the mistakes he still had. Bingham also misses but those are much more sensible mistakes, flaws and failed efforts. As the times goes by, Stuart Bingham´s weaknesses and mistakes doesn´t even feel like mistakes at all.

Robbo played a great result, and Zhou was somewhere close to play really well but just didn´t happen. At all. Shame. Zhou needs just slightly more practice in terms how tough it can get. AND THAT`S BECAUSE HIS OPPONENTS just do play some miserable-TYPE of a snooker, which let´s Zhou also down. Robbo played like that, obviously his natural strenght and running over his opponent - class just was there, as typical and always is the case.

Everyone does right type of choices and behaviour just purely accidentally. There´s no thinking what this and this muscles now does… It is all accidentally. Right moves. Some makes wrong choices accidentally. That´s even more depressing, or at least bizarre. But luckily there´s no purpouse. Just purely accidentally.

Some of the offers just should had been turned down.

No matter who your name even happens be, or how great your looks ever might been. But some of those infamous offers just should had been turned down. Talking about making a wrong choices accidentally.

Winning is never easy. Let´s all try to remember and to comprehend that! Winning is anything but not easy. That´s why when having a tiny success the audiences go mad. They all salute you of just having some success. Which makes a winner feeling a very, very miserable, as it has been tough to win. Winning also could be easy. But that´s just could. Most of the people just don´t believe that. Those who do had some ideas about it, are basically all dead and buried now. Sadly or less sadly. Depends on your position.

Any given winner is not the greatest of all time. The fortune and "intelligence" always favours the most small input. The intelligence always seeks big-time players and gives them nothing, and so does the seek goes on, untill finding the most smallest of the input and a stake. Any giving computer works just like that.

I am talking about waiting something to really happen. Seek, seek, find, skip, skip, unvalue, unvalue, skip, skip. There´s your computer and a wheel of a fortune.