Post a reply

Cheap tables?

Postby donthittheblue

With tables at snooker clubs round here now knocking on 7 quid an hour outside of most peoples working hours (and we wonder why there's no new players coming through...) does anyone know of where you can find cheaper tables to play on?

Re: Cheap tables?

Postby rekoons

Can’t you join a club or something? They usually offer reduced rates for members or even free practise time.

Postby SnookerFan

rekoons wrote:Can’t you join a club or something? They usually offer reduced rates for members or even free practise time.

He's got to do 16-hours a day practice, so he can be World Champion in ten years.

Postby donthittheblue

rekoons wrote:Can’t you join a club or something? They usually offer reduced rates for members or even free practise time.

I was asking about clubs. My local clubs offers reduced rates during working hours (up to 5pm)..... and it's then 6.60 and hour,

I was wondering if there was anywhere cheaper than 7.00 and hour....

Say you wanted to play 4 hours a night and 6 hours saturday and sunday that's 250 quid a week even for members....

Is there nowhere with tables for 2-3 quid an hour anymore?

Postby rekoons

My old club let their members practise for free all the time for a yearly fee of around €150... most other clubs just offer reduced rates...

Postby donthittheblue

rekoons wrote:My old club let their members practise for free all the time for a yearly fee of around €150... most other clubs just offer reduced rates...

That's one hell of a deal.

Reduced rates most places round here are 50p an hour less... or a few quid off the daily rate,