Post a reply

Re: Ronnie's Got a Smile on his face

Postby randam05

I saw that and wondered what was going on..what do people think? looks very strange to me!

Hope to hear more on this haha! no wonder he was so happy in his interview.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

He was getting ushered out himself & rather than give the young lady the cold shoulder, said "Come here".

The officials were trying to be official, but he still acknowledged the lady & probably because of doing that, gave the lady a buzz & something the lady won't forget about.

That's what I think. :)

Postby Bourne

Did you get all the chicks following you backstage after your matches back in your heyday John ?

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:Did you get all the chicks following you backstage after your matches back in your heyday John ?

This is genuine Bourne, I had a few young lady's from Blackpool who come to watch all my match's, were always there, who I looked after, showed them about, introduced them to a few people & who have now found me on Twitter. I asked them a couple of questions on there & they started naming who I played, frame scores & all that, genuine.

I was going out with a looker at the time anyway, who I loved getting naked with so it was cool. :john:

Nice to be nice all the same tho isn't it. :)

Postby randam05

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:He was getting ushered out himself & rather than give the young lady the cold shoulder, said "Come here".

The officials were trying to be official, but he still acknowledged the lady & probably because of doing that, gave the lady a buzz & something the lady won't forget about.

That's what I think. :)

So a bit of fun back at the hotel you reckon? <laugh>

Postby Bourne

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Bourne wrote:Did you get all the chicks following you backstage after your matches back in your heyday John ?

This is genuine Bourne, I had a few young lady's from Blackpool who come to watch all my match's, were always there, who I looked after, showed them about, introduced them to a few people & who have now found me on Twitter. I asked them a couple of questions on there & they started naming who I played, frame scores & all that, genuine.

I was going out with a looker at the time anyway, who I loved getting naked with so it was cool. :john:

Nice to be nice all the same tho isn't it. :)

My hat is tipped to you sir Image

Postby Roland

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 027943.stm

Here is some of the interview. I was waiting for the word rubbish but it didn't happen. Yes that's the Ronnie we all like to see isn't it? And I was right about his "maxi" (horrible word!) - he made a point just so everyone knew he was going to go for it when on 8 and then showed the arrogance wasn't misplaced by carrying it off with all the pressure of knowing he'd look stupid if he didn't do it. Love the comment about the China interview too <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

randam05 wrote:I saw that and wondered what was going on..what do people think? looks very strange to me!

Hope to hear more on this haha! no wonder he was so happy in his interview.

Lovely backside on her, that's for sure. It's a yes for me.

Postby Thompson Lykes

I put it down to what Roy Castle used to sing about on 'Record Breakers'

"Oh ooh oh, Medication, oh oh, Medication, oh oh, Medication, that's what he needs, if you want to be the best, if you want to beat the rest, oh oh oh, Medication is what he needs"