Post a reply

Re: Big Snooker Quiz 2019

Postby Ck147

37% way too much cue wine this Christmas, struggling to remember my kids names tonight.

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:100% with 9 minutes to spare

Turkey plop

Postby Dan-cat

Ck147 wrote:

Turkey plop

:-D

What actually happened was I was halfway through and then someone wanted to speak to me so I couldn't be rude and say 'sorry I have 5 minutes left on a snooker quiz' and besides I couldn't have explained that because they don't speak English and my Spanish is not good enough yet

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:37% way too much cue wine this Christmas, struggling to remember my kids names tonight.

If you keep doing it then your score improves.

Mine got worse, shows what you know, it may be down to the fact I found some spirits in the back of the cupboard.

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Turkey plop

What actually happened was I was halfway through and then someone wanted to speak to me so I couldn't be rude and say 'sorry I have 5 minutes left on a snooker quiz' and besides I couldn't have explained that because they don't speak English and my Spanish is not good enough yet

So you did worse than me, is that what you are saying? Hahahaha

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:37% way too much cue wine this Christmas, struggling to remember my kids names tonight.

Mine got worse, shows what you know, it may be down to the fact I found some spirits in the back of the cupboard.

With 35 questions and 4 options in each you just need to systematically play 4^35 times to ensure a perfect score and bragging rights on the Island.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

With 35 questions and 4 options in each you just need to systematically play 4^35 times to ensure a perfect score and bragging rights on the Island.

Or just get 100% on your second attempt using your favourite search engine and save yourself 4^shitloads of times trying. I did neither, not worried about bragging rights.

Postby Dan-cat

Ck147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Turkey plop

So you did worse than me, is that what you are saying? Hahahaha

No. I was already on 47% :-)