Post a reply

Re: Room 101

Postby SnookerFan

They ran this article in the UK Championship programme.

Unsurprisingly, Murphy had stuff to moan about.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:They ran this article in the UK Championship programme.

<laugh>

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:They ran this article in the UK Championship programme.

In this instance he's not wrong. Though I'm surprised Murphy doesn't just pay for fast track security.

Postby SnookerFan

I'd put Trivial Pursuit in Room 101. I have to play it every Boxing Day.

This year, I was given this question. "What is Bill Clinton's favourite meat?"

What sort of question is that?

It's chicken apparently.

Postby Dan-cat

Gary Wilson:

Lying

“I’m alright with people who in day to day life will tell a white lie, or joke about. I am talking about serious situations with things that are important to people. If everybody just told the truth and got on with things, I think the world would be a much better place. People need to stop taking offence so easily with things. I think that is part of the problem. I want to rule out anybody that tells lies in any sort of important situation and if there is any offence caused, don’t take it to heart. It just makes everything a lot harder. When you are under stressful circumstances and you want to get stuff done, people just don’t want to tell you the truth for some reason. You never find out what is really going on. I get a lot more upset if I get incorrect information.”

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Gary Wilson:

Lying

“I’m alright with people who in day to day life will tell a white lie, or joke about. I am talking about serious situations with things that are important to people. If everybody just told the truth and got on with things, I think the world would be a much better place. People need to stop taking offence so easily with things. I think that is part of the problem. I want to rule out anybody that tells lies in any sort of important situation and if there is any offence caused, don’t take it to heart. It just makes everything a lot harder. When you are under stressful circumstances and you want to get stuff done, people just don’t want to tell you the truth for some reason. You never find out what is really going on. I get a lot more upset if I get incorrect information.”

I hate people who take Room 101 too seriously.

Oh, I put cancer in...