Post a reply

Re: Everyone say HELLO....and where you from!

Postby randall

mrp/robot/fluff/softmint/popeye etc etc is the scourge of darting forums! im sure this is one of the lads from df having a giggle with the username.

if he starts asking to be a mod or run prediction leagues though id be worried!

Postby GJ

mr p is a poster from TSF who lilkes to invent new competitons all the time

like virtual betting games etc

Postby Smart

I can't keep up with all the names doing the rounds. If SuperOzzy is GJ, then who the hell is 7timesworldchamp and who is PerryFrancisco..................... :huh: :wave:

I have an idea but in my old age it is getting harder to keep abreast of these things - thank god I am rid of 606 - that is all I can say. <laugh>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

excellent_rocketron wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
excellent_rocketron wrote:I'm kris, 25 married from chesterfield.
Hi all

Shake down time.
How TALL are you Kris & male or female?

lol i'm male, 25 only 5ft 5in tall

What's your highest break & how TALL is your Mrs?
Get these 2 right & you qualify.

Postby Rocket_ron

excellent_rocketron wrote:
excellent_rocketron wrote:I'm kris, 25 married from chesterfield.
Hi all

Shake down time.
How TALL are you Kris & male or female?

lol i'm male, 25 only 5ft 5in tall

What's your highest break & how TALL is your Mrs?
Get these 2 right & you qualify.

rofl highest break 43 wife 5ft 7in

Postby mcmahon11

fellow hovis muncher here looks like a great site, DF member and got the link from there i loved snooker in the 80s early 90s fell out of love with it a little bit but watched alot of the masters i play a bit but not as much as i would like, oh and 606 is crap :sad:

Postby Sharky

Hello.

I'm another site admin from doublefinish.

We're not stupid enough to fail to recognise that the internet is about sharing information and there are other sites. We offer something different and are therefore not rivals. I personally use about 3 or 4 forums, each different but each has it's place.

We started Doublefinish for similar reasons that you started here from what I can gather.

I wish you good luck and hope we can have a good relationship....we try to with most other sites but some site owners are that far up their own bottom they have two heads. I won't say who......Superstars of Darts

Anyway, we have interviewed quite a few darts players but also Steve Davis. I'll copy and paste the interview across with a link to the others, if you want to look. It's a good thing to do and I recommend you try and establish contacts with snooker players to do this (if you haven't already). We ask the members to pose the questions and they go down well.

Cheers, Sharky.

Postby Roland

I echo what Sharky says. We're not in competition so we're not rivals. DF is a cool forum. I think you'll fit right in smart aka StalinESQ.

And interviews will happen in the future however I'm waiting for the SF masterstroke to come into action and then we'll really be in business.

Postby Sharky

Sonny wrote:I echo what Sharky says. We're not in competition so we're not rivals. DF is a cool forum. I think you'll fit right in smart aka StalinESQ.

And interviews will happen in the future however I'm waiting for the SF masterstroke to come into action and then we'll really be in business.

Intriguing.

I had Hearn lined up and am a bit frustrated it's looking like it's going to fall through. Going to email the contact again now.