Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 32 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

this is fantastic

and it could have been the fastest if he did not fanny about with wanting to know how much he would get for it....

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:that was naughty but very nice :ahh:

shaking MAKs hand then potting the final black

SENSATIONAL :D <cool> :ahh:

I don't think that he would have potted it until the ref asked him too.

Postby Wildey

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
case_master wrote:Campbell, Dunne and harold in tonight's matches, seriously bad scheulding.

Brilliant. I miss what Ronnie's just done but I get to see Mike Dunn.

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:having a go at Barry Hearn lol

"taking money out of the game" <laugh>

"stingey" <laugh>

Bit hard to follow that really. That 147 (asking if there was a prize after couple of red blacks, then shaking MAKs hand at 140, then Jan asking him to pot the black - then him slamming it in with no real care).......PRICELESS.

:D <cool> :ahh:

Postby Roland

So what did he do before the 147 that got people's backs up?

I always miss things at work. I missed Mark Williams 147 at the Crucible when I was at work.

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:So what did he do before the 147 that got people's backs up?

I always miss things at work. I missed Mark Williams 147 at the Crucible when I was at work.

Just slamming the balls around the table. I think when ronnie looks back on this he will be glad the ref told him to pot the black. Had he not the fans there would have turned on him.

Postby Bourne

He had yellow, got position wrong and just thumped the green into the brown next shot like he didn't give a rubbish, still ended up winning the frame.

Postby Roland

Oneball's mate just called me to tell me about it. He was snake hissing himself laughing and said the last black he hit as hard as he could and it could have gone anywhere.

I need to see the whole match!

Postby Wildey

didnt get my back up just made a bit of a goof of himself asking how much for a 147 then wasent going to bother with the Black until jan told him to pot it lol

Postby Smart

basically there was an impasse where he asked Jan was there a 147 break prize, Jan did not know, so he asked the marker and they went away to find out..............ROS carried out but was pulling faces and asking Jan what was the situation. Eventually Jan says no 147 break prize. rofl <laugh>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

It wasn't what he dine before the 147, he just stopped the match, asked Jan Verhass what the prize was for the 147. Jan didn't know. Ronnie wanted to make a point at the end of when on 140 & the fonal black still left on the table, he leaves it, shakes Mark King's hand & try's to leave the arena. Jan stopped him, told him to pot the black, & with a sigh, he gets down & knocks it in 100 mph.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. On the table, he's different gear, a one off, who is blessed with almighty talent. Off the table, he's a burke.

Postby The Cueist

StalinESQ wrote:

basically there was an impasse where he asked Jan was there a 147 break prize, Jan did not know, so he asked the marker and they went away to find out..............ROS carried out but was pulling faces and asking Jan what was the situation. Eventually Jan says no 147 break prize. rofl <laugh>

rofl He is pure theatre :afro:

And like Hendry yesterday,He made his point 4 or 5 times about the prize money.

The truth in anything is hard to take.

And Ronnie was just being truthful.

Postby Roland

I was meaning the frame before because I was reading people saying he was behaving like a prat but I think Bourne has just answered.

Today sounds like theatre, the sort of stuff you remember forever which is why I'm gutted I missed it all. I'm going to check out BBC player before I head back to work.