Post a reply

Re: Will Ronnie win another ranker?

Postby Erza Scarlet

He can reach 50 if he wants but will he? He won 8 rankers in the last two seasons, that's 4 a piece. Of course he's not near in the same form or probably even mentally there right now but all depends how he paces himself.

40 is easily doable. He's only 4 away.

Maybe my expectations are high based on the last 2 seasons which weren't "normal" Ronnie seasons.

Postby Alex0paul

Ronnie is no longer a tournament finalist. He proved that in Coventry

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't know why you always think I'm angry, BSP. Maybe it's my English or something. I'm not mad at all. Far from it. Just a bit confused as to why you seem to have it out for me. Saying I'm obsessed with Trump while I wasnt the one who brought him up.. Saying I'm bitter because I say it's sad the likes of Selby and Robbo are not challenging Trump... I think it's you who seems a bit angry, but maybe it's my knowledge of English or something. Anyway, cheers :guinness:

Fair play man.

I don't really think you are angry but sometimes you seem very aggressive in your posts towards me and others.Like Ash, (me - obviously!!) Vodka, Ace (as was!!) etc.

Anyway - I offered an olive branch because people get on better when they can look past their different opinions. Don't you agree? That olive branch is stretched out once more as I know I want peace on here. We all love snooker and Ronnie was brilliant last night.

It probably is just down to a lack of language skills or some such thing.

Have a good weekend.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't know why you always think I'm angry, BSP. Maybe it's my English or something. I'm not mad at all. Far from it. Just a bit confused as to why you seem to have it out for me. Saying I'm obsessed with Trump while I wasnt the one who brought him up.. Saying I'm bitter because I say it's sad the likes of Selby and Robbo are not challenging Trump... I think it's you who seems a bit angry, but maybe it's my knowledge of English or something. Anyway, cheers :guinness:

Fair play man.

I don't really think you are angry but sometimes you seem very aggressive in your posts towards me and others.Like Ash, (me - obviously!!) Vodka, Ace (as was!!) etc.

Anyway - I offered an olive branch because people get on better when they can look past their different opinions. Don't you agree? That olive branch is stretched out once more as I know I want peace on here. We all love snooker and Ronnie was brilliant last night.

Have a good weekend.

Your posts sometimes seem to me like you want to stir things up and annoy people, but then you deny it and you don't seem to like it when people do it to you.. it confuses me. No big deal. Have a nice weekend :hatoff:

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Fair play man.

Have a good weekend.

Your posts sometimes seem to me like you want to stir things up and annoy people, but then you deny it and you don't seem to like it when people do it to you.. it confuses me. No big deal. Have a nice weekend :hatoff:

No clue how you’d have got that impression.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Fair play man.

Have a good weekend.

It's called "passive aggressive".

Opps, sory BSP.

Have a nice weekend. Love a bit of banter.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:I’m concerned about BSP’s behaviour tonight.

It’s fine, just wanted a proper answer to his question is all. I got to pub for last orders, occasional beer is nice, but prefer wine these days. Ronnie will make 40 and that will be it I think.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Iranu - do you not drink beer??

No judgement intended!!

What unintended judgement might that be?

That you are a bucking pin end

Oh right.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Fortunately I can look past the bitter posts becausecI am a bigger man. Ronnie lost guys - again!

Get over it.

I got over it the minute it ended.

Have a good day.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Fortunately I can look past the bitter posts becausecI am a bigger man. Ronnie lost guys - again!

Get over it.

Brilliant passive-aggressive post :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Look I’ll give BSP a pass becausecI

:chin:

Oh I see what happened.

Shouldn’t read the posts backwards.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I know this is another passive-aggressive joke thread but I'll reply. Ronnie will achieve a record of ranking wins that no player will ever equal. No doubt about it. A record for the ages.

Which tournament will he do it in?

The UK Championship 2019.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

So he came close (ish) tonight.

Each tournament that passes, his chances diminish ever so slightly,

So I ask thee once more Islanders.

Will Ronnie win another ranker and if so when do you posit it might be?

Postby Ck147

He's done, should retire with dignity and concentrate on his punditry and commentary career.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I know this is another passive-aggressive joke thread but I'll reply. Ronnie will achieve a record of ranking wins that no player will ever equal. No doubt about it. A record for the ages.

´
Hope so too.

Would be fitting. the first ranking event where it all started for him.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

´
Hope so too.

Would be fitting. the first ranking event where it all started for him.

<ok>

Postby Vallomas

I am sure that Ronnie will reach another ranking final soon and he won't have to face Trump there.

So, he will one more for sure. I think that it's very likely to surpass 40.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Vallomas wrote:I am sure that Ronnie will reach another ranking final soon and he won't have to face Trump there.

So, he will one more for sure. I think that it's very likely to surpass 40.

Yeah - I don't fancy his chances if he meets Judd but there will be times when Judd does not make the final and he should focus on those opportunities.