Post a reply

Re: ManBetX C of C Semi Final O'Sullivan v Robertson !!

Postby Iranu

I’d love to see Selby at his absolute best against Judd at his absolute best.

It would be a joy to behold and I honestly don’t know who would win. It would be easy to say Judd after the WC but I don’t know...

Postby eraserhead

Feels like Ronnie doesn't know where his game is at. When he's been playing well he doesn't usually play like that against Higgins so is he so low on confidence that he'll play kamikaze against Higgins? Or is he actually confident in his potting and it just isn't showing in matches yet?

Either way I enjoyed what I saw of Ronnie this tournament.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Feels like Ronnie doesn't know where his game is at. When he's been playing well he doesn't usually play like that against Higgins so is he so low on confidence that he'll play kamikaze against Higgins? Or is he actually confident in his potting and it just isn't showing in matches yet?

Me too.

Great to watch, but to win a tournament he needs to tighten it up. Do that and he'll pick up silverware again very soon.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:I’d love to see Selby at his absolute best against Judd at his absolute best.

It would be a joy to behold and I honestly don’t know who would win. It would be easy to say Judd after the WC but I don’t know...

Yeah -I would like to see those two duke it out o their top game

Postby Badsnookerplayer

eraserhead wrote:Feels like Ronnie doesn't know where his game is at. When he's been playing well he doesn't usually play like that against Higgins so is he so low on confidence that he'll play kamikaze against Higgins? Or is he actually confident in his potting and it just isn't showing in matches yet?

:goodpost:

Postby vodkadiet1

WELL!! WELL!! WELL!!

REMARKABLE ROBBO RUINS RONNIE'S RECORD RUN!!

:D :D :D :D :D

YES FOLKS!! NEIL ROBERTSON FROM AUSTRALIA HAS BEATEN RONALD O'SULLIVAN IN COVENTRY TONIGHT!! BY SIX FRAMES TO FIVE!!!

THE MATCH WAS HARD FOUGHT WITH RONNIE APPEARING TO TRY HIS ABSOLUTE BEST TO MAINTAIN HIS RECORD OF REACHING THE FINAL EVERY TIME HE HAS PLAYED SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS IN 2013. BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

AND THIS LOSS FOR RONNIE WAS LOOKING UNLIKELY AFTER HE WENT 5-4 AHEAD WITH A BLACK THAT ONLY JUST MADE ITS WAY IN TO A TOP POCKET!! HOWEVER RONNIE FAILED TO SCORE A SINGLE POINT IN FRAME TEN AND THEN HE WASTED A MATCH WINNING OPPORTUNITY IN FRAME 11 WITH A MISCUE!! AND ROBBO STEPPED IN AND CLAIMED THE VICTORY!!

IT SEEMED ROBBO'S SUPERIOR DIET WAS CRITICAL IN THE VERDICT ULTMATELY FAVOURING HIM WITH RONNIE APPEARING SLUGGISH AND TIRED NEAR THE CONCLUSION WITH INCREASING ERRORS COMING FROM HIS CUE, WITH MOST EXPERTS SUGGESTING THAT HIS ANIMAL BASED DIET WAS A CONTRIBUTORY FACTOR TO HIS DECLINE IN TONIGHT'S ENCOUNTER. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT RONNIE!!!

CONCLUSION: ROBBO WAS WELL WORTH HIS VICTORY (TO THE WINNER THE SPOILS!) RONNIE GAVE EVERYTHING BUT IT IS APPARENT THAT HIS DECLINE IS TERMINAL NOW. HIS AGE (AND DIET) ARE FINDING HIM OUT AND NO AMOUNT OF RUNNING CAN SAVE HIM FROM FREEFALLING INTO THE ABYSS IN TERMS OF THE WORLD RANKINGS. IF O'SULLIVAN DOESN'T WIN IN BELFAST NEXT WEEK HE SHOULD PROBABLY CALL IT TIME ON HIS CAREER. AND ROBBO LOOKS SET TO CONTINUE HIS UPWARD CURVE ON THE GRAPH, HELPED BY HEALTHY EATING AND DEDICATED PRACTICE!!

:cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker:
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 09 Nov 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Ck147

Wildey wrote:you are what you eat

A Limp :limp2: Lettuce?

Robbo eats limp lettuce and he just beat Ronnie. For the record I am not a fan of a eating limp lettuce, a healthy diet has to include meat, we wouldn't have evolved to the point of having a choice or debating it on the Internet without it.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:Robertson looks really frail these days

Again, stop it, your missus not putting out tonight? Mine neither.

Postby vodkadiet1

This is the kind of comment that you get from those eating a diet of cheap chicken wings, kebabs, and all the other take away rubbish.

Tests were done on the touch screens that you find in McDonald's restaurants and every single one had human feces on the screen!!

rofl rofl rofl
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 09 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet1

Ck147 wrote:

Robbo eats limp lettuce and he just beat Ronnie. For the record I am not a fan of a eating limp lettuce, a healthy diet has to include meat, we wouldn't have evolved to the point of having a choice or debating it on the Internet without it.

Animal flesh is not healthy. Humans are not designed to eat meat as they are not carnivores.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

:goodpost:

How many Stella's did you get through? I just had one at the pub (home now), but that was on top of my cue wine while watching the snooker.

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet1 wrote:

This is the kind of comment that you get from those eating a diet of cheap chicken wings, kebabs, and all the other take away rubbish.

Tests were done on the touch screens that you find in McDonald's restaurants and every single won had human feces on the screen!!

rofl rofl rofl

I eat a lot of meat. But I never eat McDonalds, kebabs, and all the other rubbish. You can be a healthy meat eater. You can also be an unhealthy vegan.

Postby gallantrabbit

That was an extraordinary finish from Robbo. Magnificent red from him on 68. If he'd missed that O'sullivan could certainly have dished. And wonderful break in the last too. That's not me being biased against ROS, (although I was delighted) but you rarely see such a finish under the extremes of pressure. But Trump has certainly taken snooker to another level, and I still expect him to win this week.

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Animal flesh is not healthy. Humans are not designed to eat meat as they are not carnivores.

Animal flesh is very healthy, especially if you get it fresh, wild game meat being particularly good (as well as fish), as I said before we wouldn't have evolved to this point without it. Humans are omnivores, we are designed to eat meat and vegetables, go back to school.

Postby Ck147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Tests were done on the touch screens that you find in McDonald's restaurants and every single won had human feces on the screen!!

rofl rofl rofl

I eat a lot of meat. But I never eat McDonalds, kebabs, and all the other rubbish. You can be a healthy meat eater. You can also be an unhealthy vegan.

+1

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Animal flesh is very healthy, especially if you get it fresh, wild game meat being particularly good (as well as fish), as I said before we wouldn't have evolved to this point without it. Humans are omnivores, we are designed to eat meat and vegetables, go back to school.

The horse is dead, put the bat away and stop flogging it.

Postby vodkadiet1

Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Are you still believing this rubbish? Really?!! This sounds like an argument from the 1970s. Please evolve. I will wait for you on The Evolution Bell Curve. Although I could be here a while.

Next you will be telling me humans are designed to drink calf juice?!!

Postby Ck147

gallantrabbit wrote:That was an extraordinary finish from Robbo. Magnificent red from him on 68. If he'd missed that O'sullivan could certainly have dished. And wonderful break in the last too. That's not me being biased against ROS, (although I was delighted) but you rarely see such a finish under the extremes of pressure. But Trump has certainly taken snooker to another level, and I still expect him to win this week.

Good comment, I rate Robbo, could see him beating Ronnie (my prediction proves it!) but Judd right now is a different level. Ronnie respected Robbo, Judd will need to as well if he doesn't he will lose.

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

There are different levels of healthiness when it comes to eating meat. I believe Britain to be one of the unhealthiest nations on Earth because of the amount of take away shops it has. And meat is nearly always on the menu. And the unhealthiest meat you can buy. I mean what kind of moron buys 3 chicken wings with chips in a box for £1.50 several times a day and expects to avoid cancer or a heart attack?

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Are you still believing this rubbish? Really?!! This sounds like an argument from the 1970s. Please evolve. I will wait for you on The Evolution Bell Curve. Although I could be here a while.

Next you will be telling me humans are designed to drink calf juice?!!

If your distant ancestors didn't eat meat or fish you would be swinging in trees picking ticks out of your friends fur. Science, proven, would you risk putting your kids on a diet based on current social trends rather than evolution and scientific fact, get real.

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

There are different levels of healthiness when it comes to eating meat. I believe Britain to be one of the unhealthiest nations on Earth because of the amount of take away shops it has. And meat is nearly always on the menu. And the unhealthiest meat you can buy. I mean what kind of moron buys 3 chicken wings with chips in a box for £1.50 several times a day and expects to avoid cancer or a heart attack?

Takeaways is different, totally understand that, posted my last comment before seeing this. Not that it changes anything.

Postby vodkadiet1

Animal flesh is not healthy. Humans are not designed to eat meat as they are not carnivores.[/quote]
Animal flesh is very healthy, especially if you get it fresh, wild game meat being particularly good (as well as fish), as I said before we wouldn't have evolved to this point without it. Humans are omnivores, we are designed to eat meat and vegetables, go back to school.[/quote]

Next you will be telling me humans are designed to drink calf juice?!![/quote]
If your distant ancestors didn't eat meat or fish you would be swinging in trees picking ticks out of your friends fur. Science, proven, would you risk putting your kids on a diet based on current social trends rather than evolution and scientific fact, get real.[/quote]

You need to keep up with the times. There are no justifiable reasons for eating meat any longer. And as for drinking cow's milk, that is beyond stupid.

Postby Dan-cat

Hi Ash,

You've posted a fake score again. Match wasn't over, however likely it looked. I was reading the thread, from Spain, because I couldn't watch, and I thought it was. We don't have a lot of rules. This is quite a good one. A lot of people read the threads back from matches they haven't been able to watch, to see how it went.

I'm in a dilemma here. Wildey tells me your next ban will be permanent. I really don't want that, despite what you might think.