Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 64 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Come on Mark play safe, don't throw the match away.

i make hawkins favorite with table lay out but not with his nerve.

Postby Bourne

case_master wrote:Wrong shot choice, he had a guaranteed snooker. Game over now <doh>

If it dispells the myth that Selby is a boring negative player, then it was worth it.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
case_master wrote:Wrong shot choice, he had a guaranteed snooker. Game over now <doh>

If it dispells the myth that Selby is a boring negative player, then it was worth it.

Selby is a atacking positive player god knows what some see <doh>

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:where does this leave selby with the post uk points revision

<laugh>

Robbo now second favourite at the books <cool>

Really? I would have thought Ding...

Postby Bourne

thetubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:where does this leave selby with the post uk points revision

<laugh>

Tis true, Robbo already been matched @ 7.6 on betfair too. Ronnie going out tomorrow would be nice ...

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:

<laugh>

Tis true, Robbo already been matched @ 7.6 on betfair too. Ronnie going out tomorrow would be nice ...

Williams has this won <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Problem Mark Selby has now is that because he's such a class player, everyone knows that they have to play their best game to beat him & they know, that if they do, they might.

I thought Barry Hawkins played real well & as much as I admire Mark Selby, I was pleased Barry Hawkins won.

Barry Hawkins will go back to flying under the radar & come the 1/4 finals, I hope he's still in there. Might have a couple of quid on him too, He's well over due.....<ok>

Postby Roland

I'm going for one of Ronnie, Ding, Robbo and Williams now.

Right, time for bed. Gutted as ever when Selby loses in a BBC event. If only that last red had dropped, if only Hawkins hadn't left a difficult safety when he got out of the snooker he laid himself, if only the green hadn't flicked the pink...

Such is sport. Can't take anything away from Hawkins though, he is yet another left-hander who looks like he was born to play snooker.

Postby PLtheRef

Match of the tournament so far. Like I said I'm not a fan of the best of 5 format but it seems to be working and showing the FA-Cup nature of the tournament. The fact that Dott, Selby etc are out while we have Jimmy still in it shows this.

When was the last time Jimmy won on TV? (PL apart)

Postby Roland

That's what I've been saying John. Robbo will find himself in the same boat this season too. Players definitely raise their game against Selby because they know they have to. Carter was stunning from 2-1 down in Shanghai to win 6-2, I've honestly never seen him play so well. Hawkins got the job done in the end with a helping hand from lady luck but nothing outrageous and he potted a superb green and then brown with the rest at the end so you can't say he didn't deserve it.

Postby Bourne

PLtheRef wrote:Match of the tournament so far. Like I said I'm not a fan of the best of 5 format but it seems to be working and showing the FA-Cup nature of the tournament. The fact that Dott, Selby etc are out while we have Jimmy still in it shows this.

Carter at the Welsh 09 was it ?

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:Match of the tournament so far. Like I said I'm not a fan of the best of 5 format but it seems to be working and showing the FA-Cup nature of the tournament. The fact that Dott, Selby etc are out while we have Jimmy still in it shows this.

How can you forget about his not so legendary performance at the Masters 2010 :redneck:

Postby Bourne

case_master wrote:
Bourne wrote:

How can you forget about his not so legendary performance at the Masters 2010 :redneck:

Oh yeah <doh> Just see he said win as well, that must be a while ago