Post a reply

Re: Do your family love snooker?

Postby TheSaviour

Well, I live on my own, but none of my relatives can stand it. They completely ignore it as my hobby leaving alone as a profession, and so I have decided to completely ignore them.

They can´t understand the top players who does entertain the fans month in, month out, nor they can understand that I personally understand much of it. They can accept that I may understand and play some of it, but not the top-notch stuff. Slightly confusing. Eh. Eh. Eh.

So that´s the usual and casual story. Regarding the scores of people, all we fans are such a creative persons yet able to do just some and Limited damage while thinking about the all the different cannons, splits and the cue ball manouvers. And the potting-wise also, yes.

Family which loves snooker must be a very modern.

SPORTING something. Never mind

I personally currently see Matt Selt as a someone who can create something. He just needs to get rid of those modern ideas. He will always fall short while the going gets really tough if he fails to think he should just SPORT something. Sporting glasses, sporting baldness, whatever. But not the modern stuff, no no no. Matt even currently can do some damage while the formats are long. He very well could have even the last-32 run in Sheffield 2020. But that´s the maximum to Matt. Matt is HOPELESS sprinter while having those modern ideas and "coaches". His physical confusion just is such.

And so does the university changes their mind if "it is on now" or not. If we all should be just family-persons or having a go on everything. Is it on now? Will it be on for how long now? How often they will be changing their mind? The top-notch University. Eh. Eh.

But Matt´s the man while having a longer formats. Matt´s the man the reach the last 32. Matt´s the man. Limited version. But yet the man. Sporting something. No. And actually I do spot those physical confusions AND can PERFECTLY see every cannon and split from the book.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Well, I live on my own, but none of my relatives can stand it. They completely ignore it as my hobby leaving alone as a profession, and so I have decided to completely ignore them.

Are you sure your family know that you like snooker? We can't rule out the possibility that you told them, and they've got no idea what you're talking about.

Postby The_Abbott

No they hate snooker. Once I was told by my dad that Snooker was bad for me and I should be like other kids my age and smoke, drink and take drugs.

Postby Cloud Strife

Yes, my family love snooker.

All of us, including aunts and uncles, sat around the living room, watching the 1994 World final is one of my fondest memories. Apart from the result of the match itself, obviously.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Yes, my family love snooker.

All of us, including aunts and uncles, sat around the living room, watching the 1994 World final is one of my fondest memories. Apart from the result of the match itself, obviously.

Send that story in, win the prize.

Postby SnookerFan

Actually, I've just had a wicked idea.

Do we count each other as family on this site? I should e-mail in and say we communicate with each other online about snooker on a daily basis, and we deserve the prize.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Actually, I've just had a wicked idea.

Do we count each other as family on this site? I should e-mail in and say we communicate with each other online about snooker on a daily basis, and we deserve the prize.

Defo. Snooker brothers on sisters :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Actually, I've just had a wicked idea.

Defo. Snooker brothers on sisters :-)

Do you think it's too late to enter the competition? The prize was tickets for 2019's UK Championship final.

Postby Bjornebye

My dad got me into it as a kid. From a young age if the snooker was on I'd be in from school and would have it on over kids telly. Only the Football beats snooker for me.

No-one else in my family/friendship circle cares one bit about it.

Postby Bjornebye

My dad got me into it as a kid. From a young age if the snooker was on I'd be in from school and would have it on over kids telly. Only the Football beats snooker for me.

No-one else in my family/friendship circle cares one bit about it.

I remember when I first got with my missus and I stayed up on a Sunday to watch the Golf Masters final day. She said I must be crazy to find watching that even mildly entertaining. My reply "You wait until the snooker season starts"

She likes it now.

Postby Alex0paul

My mum and Grandma were always into it. I was named after Alex Higgins

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:My mum and Grandma were always into it. I was named after Alex Higgins

And you've never said that before?

That's literally the coolest thing about you.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:My mum and Grandma were always into it. I was named after Alex Higgins

Brilliant. I love it.

[size=tiny](if true)[/size]