Post a reply

Will Marco Fu drop outside the top 64 this season?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 22

Re: Will Marco Fu drop outside the top 64 this season?

Postby Ash147

Jimmy White is ranked at 117, with zero ranking points. His total earnings since June are £3,976, which he earned at the 6-Reds World Championship. Both of Jimmy's wins this season came at the 6-Reds.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:In other ranking news, Martin Gould has dropped 17 spots to number 50. He also isn't in the World Open, and could see his ranking drop even further after the tournament.

I don't see Gould getting back to where he was, to be honest.

He’s Gould.

Always believe in his soul.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:Jimmy White is ranked at 117, with zero ranking points. His total earnings since June are £3,976, which he earned at the 6-Reds World Championship. Both of Jimmy's wins this season came at the 6-Reds.

Hearn really living up to his promise of not rewarding mediocrity there, isn't he?

#jimmycard

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:In other ranking news, Martin Gould has dropped 17 spots to number 50. He also isn't in the World Open, and could see his ranking drop even further after the tournament.

He’s Gould.

:anyone:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

He’s Gould.

:anyone:

Spandau Ballet.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Gould will need to win the shoot out again

That shouldn't be a ranking event.

This is the first time you've mentioned this. Why the change of heart?

BECAUSE YOU SUCK, THAT'S WHY! :wild:

Postby Ash147

Lu Ning has overtaken Michael White, meaning he drops to 61 in the rankings. The gap between White and 64th place is now just 9000 points. The three players in-between him and that spot are all in the World Open, which White is not.

Postby ROS147

Ash147 wrote:Perhaps I should have made this topic about Michael White instead. Since the beginning of the season he's dropped down 8 places, and is now ranked at 55. He's not qualified for the China Championship either, with a lot of players very close behind him who have qualified. Is this the beginning of the end for Michael White?

Good call. :hatoff: