Post a reply

Re: Your favourite Snooker Island moments since 2015?

Postby Andre147

I think the China Champs Final from last year is a good one to start off, when Wild thretened he would leave the Forum calling everyone names left and right lol...

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dunno if it was a favourite moment but the meltdown and disappearance of the most highly strung poster I have come across on here was quite funny.

Poolboy?

Actually I had forgotten about Poolboy - that was a good exit.

Very much the Frank Grimes to my Homer Simpson.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I think it was during the Sunny Akani match that Snookerfan was not watching that he made the infamous miss on his keyboard that led to the creation of the 'Bungke' meme.

I kind of love the fact that there is a (very) small subset of humankind that uses the word 'bungke' and all know exactly what it means.

It should be in the OED

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Konnikalaus appearing on the scene. Considering the Finnish are supposed to be the happiest nation on earth, he was one miserable bucker.

Liked him though.

I didn't.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Konnikalaus appearing on the scene. Considering the Finnish are supposed to be the happiest nation on earth, he was one miserable bucker.

Liked him though.

I didn't.

Him branding dan-cat a pathetic troll defo has to be one of the moments of the year for me. rofl

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Liked him though.

I didn't.

Him branding dan-cat a pathetic troll defo has to be one of the moments of the year for me. rofl

That was a lot of fun :-D