Post a reply

Who will finish the season ranked highest?

Ronnie O'Sullivan
86%
Mark Williams
14%

Total votes : 7

Who will finish the season ranked highest?

Postby Ash147

Both Ronnie and Mark Williams have got a lot of ranking points to defend this season. Williams has slightly more, but he's likely to be playing in more events than Ronnie, so I think that will balance it out. Either way, they are both likely to slip down the rankings this season. The question is, which of the two do you think will finish higher?

Re: Who will finish the season ranked highest?

Postby Andre147

Depends really.

If Ronnie goes deep in the rankers he decides to play, then yeah its gotta be him.

However, MJW will play in a lot more events than him so he doesnt have to go deep in all of them, unlike Ronnie

Postby TheSaviour

Ronnie O´Sullivan might have too much energy, that´s why he needs to sweat it out. He gaines those energy-levels during the sleep. Which hardly involves playing any snooker, but it does involves some serious running.

Mark Williams probably doesn´t have too much energy.

Having a lil fashion party. The number 23 852 sliding in.

If there just reads the words the "godfather" and "Rene" everyone are glad of that having that job. As long as rebelling against everyone. I used to be like that also! (They are after a national pride, and absolutely nothing else!). Just add the word "Rene" while invating the people, and they certainly are up for it.

Having a lil fashion party. Just without any local lads. And I am also happy about it.

The trouble there is that there always are some local Rod Lawlers and local Mikes to tell everyone how it should be. Which never obviously involves themselves.Rod Lawler doesn´t have any problems, that´s why he is never involved while some problem solving needs to be done...

And so did the whole part of the city fell. The number 7 sliding in.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Ronnie O´Sullivan might have too much energy, that´s why he needs to sweat it out. He gaines those energy-levels during the sleep. Which hardly involves playing any snooker, but it does involves some serious running.

Mark Williams probably doesn´t have too much energy.

Having a lil fashion party. The number 23 852 sliding in.

If there just reads the words the "godfather" and "Rene" everyone are glad of that having that job. As long as rebelling against everyone. I used to be like that also! (They are after a national pride, and absolutely nothing else!). Just add the word "Rene" while invating the people, and they certainly are up for it.

Having a lil fashion party. Just without any local lads. And I am also happy about it.

The trouble there is that there always are some local Rod Lawlers and local Mikes to tell everyone how it should be. Which never obviously involves themselves.Rod Lawler doesn´t have any problems, that´s why he is never involved while some problem solving needs to be done...

And so did the whole part of the city fell. The number 7 sliding in.

Postby Lemnas

Badsnookerplayer wrote:My prediction is that Ronnie will finish higher. Williams is not far away from dropping out the top 16 for the last time IMO.

I agree. Williams is 3 seasons away from retirement imo. But even if he had a good season, it wouldn't even matter because he is so far behind in the rankings anyway.