Topic locked

Re: World Open Prediction Contest DISCUSSION

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:i think the rules of this contest is the best ive ever seen, im very pro this format...well done wild

well thank you.

but i hate being praised im more comfortable when people say its rubbish <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:i think the rules of this contest is the best ive ever seen, im very pro this format...well done wild

well thank you.

but i hate being praised im more comfortable when people say its poo <laugh>

im not gonna lie <laugh>

should be a good contest <ok>

Postby PLtheRef

Should be interesting, just wondering how you're going to cope with the deadlines given the random draw format and that two rounds are being held in one day - one day. Anyway, thanks for taking this on.

Should be interesting to watch given that there's going to be just one table.

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:Should be interesting, just wondering how you're going to cope with the deadlines given the random draw format and that two rounds are being held in one day - one day. Anyway, thanks for taking this on.

Should be interesting to watch given that there's going to be just one table.

well regarding deadline for draws they have issued when draws taking place now so ill have to get them up ASAP and then people will have to look in around that time.

hopefully you back for UK <ok>

1 TABLE is ok for me so ill put my name for the masters if someone else can do the others.

Postby Roland

Maybe you allow peoples predictions up until the start of each match? i.e. if you miss the template time and are late by 1 match then that match doesn't count but the others do if they haven't started yet?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Maybe you allow peoples predictions up until the start of each match? i.e. if you miss the template time and are late by 1 match then that match doesn't count but the others do if they haven't started yet?

no that will be hard to judge. this might surprise you but i actually do other stuff apart from watching snooker there's 5 mins between matches but a 3-0 will finish before a 3-2 how will it be possible to judge when the start of matches is if im not there at that time.

Postby PLtheRef

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:Maybe you allow peoples predictions up until the start of each match? i.e. if you miss the template time and are late by 1 match then that match doesn't count but the others do if they haven't started yet?

no that will be hard to judge. this might surprise you but i actually do other stuff apart from watching snooker there's 5 mins between matches but a 3-0 will finish before a 3-2 how will it be possible to judge when the start of matches is if im not there at that time.

Thats fairest - given the short format there could be games over in half an hour. - Having one time to have all predictions in helps for that reason. :)

Plus I think I wouldnt be the one who should moan about rigid timings too <laugh>

Postby Wildey

so far entered

John From London Town
randam05
Jade Chelsey
Sonny
kostasmad
GJtheaussiestud
andreiolay212
rocket_ron
PLtheRef
mal
wildJONESEYE

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:so far entered

John From London Town
randam05
Jade Chelsey
Sonny
kostasmad
GJtheaussiestud
andreiolay212
rocket_ron
PLtheRef
mal
wildJONESEYE

bourne said he may be back soon <ok>

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:so far entered

John From London Town
randam05
Jade Chelsey
Sonny
kostasmad
GJtheaussiestud
andreiolay212
rocket_ron
PLtheRef
mal
wildJONESEYE

bourne said he may be back soon <ok>

well i would hope so hes a bloody mod <doh>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:Shanghai Master (and WN1) will enter tomorrow ................................ <ok> :wave:

nothing like a grand entrance :) your such a diva lol

Postby Wildey

no on both counts but

i want to thank the current Shanghai master for entering my comp it gives it prestiege <ok>

Current World Prediction Champion :rude: :bs: :rude: :bird: :redneck: