Post a reply

What kind of match would you rather watch?

A match with a small amount of safety, but lots of big breaks and centuries.
61%
A match with lots of safety, but a small amount of big breaks and centuries.
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: What kind of match would you rather watch?

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Option A, all day, any day. :-D

However, given the fact that option B has more votes, it's possible that Wildey has a special attribute as a mod that allows him to vote multiple times. :chin:

It could be, Johnny. I just think this place has got a lot of Selby fans though, and that means people will be enjoying the tactical stuff.

You and I are connoisseurs of the proper stuff though.

Does this place have a lot of Selby fans? It’s always seemed pretty dominated by Ronnie fans to me.

It certainly used to feel more Selby-orientated back when I first joined. I don't think that's the case now, though Wildey on his own is equal to about a 100 Ronnie fans.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Option A, all day, any day. :-D

However, given the fact that option B has more votes, it's possible that Wildey has a special attribute as a mod that allows him to vote multiple times. :chin:

It could be, Johnny. I just think this place has got a lot of Selby fans though, and that means people will be enjoying the tactical stuff.

You and I are connoisseurs of the proper stuff though.

Does this place have a lot of Selby fans? It’s always seemed pretty dominated by Ronnie fans to me.

It certainly used to feel more Selby-orientated back when I first joined. I don't think that's the case now, though Wildey on his own is equal to about a 100 Ronnie fans.

And that is the reason us Ronnetes must stick together. :-D

Postby eraserhead

Depends on the players in the match. I wouldn't want to watch a safety heavy match between Ronnie and Judd.

I would like to see a safety heavy match between Smurph and Luca though.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:I would like to see a safety heavy match between Smurph and Luca though.

:chin:

I thought you liked to laugh.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Even though they don't exactly fit the profile of a Ronnete, SF and Pinkey have a soft spot for ROS as well. :hatoff: :-D

I wasn’t aware of this.

Cocky Selby fan.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Even though they don't exactly fit the profile of a Ronnete, SF and Pinkey have a soft spot for ROS as well. :hatoff: :-D

I wasn’t aware of this.

Cocky Selby fan.

PATHETIC

Postby TheSaviour

Each Ronnie O´Sullivan - match offers a vast range of activities. They offer full gear rental, guides, and maps some of the best in Europe.

The best snooker centres in the country are at London, where there are proper facilities and lifts. And Jimmy White also has a smaller piste with a lift for recreational skiing.
There are full facilities available, from massage and whirlpool to medical treatment for ailments.

Has accomondations and full gear rental. London is the main snooker hub for the country.

Rafting
Deep canyon provides the rafting events. The river canyon is visited by tens of thousands of nature and rafting enthuasiasts.

Traditional meat pie fillings are minced meat or cheese.

And 'Judd Trump, like many a youngster before him, caught the cue sports bug quickly, winning an under 16 pool tournament when he was only five.'. - Indeed that´s just fab. Fab! That´s just fab!