Post a reply

Re: Willie's done his loaf

Postby Prop

“Two years ago I decided I needed to knuckle down”

I thought he’d admitted screwing people out of money ages ago? So he’s clearly not been sticking to his word. Never really liked him. Very aloof. Mr Maximum he called himself, on account of all the maxis he’d made... in practice. Not my kind of guy.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:“Two years ago I decided I needed to knuckle down”

I thought he’d admitted screwing people out of money ages ago? So he’s clearly not been sticking to his word. Never really liked him. Very aloof. Mr Maximum he called himself, on account of all the maxis he’d made... in practice. Not my kind of guy.

Would he beat Jimmy in practice? I hear he's flying....

Postby Cloud Strife

He's still gambling, that is his main issue.

Postby Prop

An unresolved issue no doubt. Don’t get me wrong, addiction of any sort must be a horrible way of living your life. People don’t ‘choose’ to have an addiction. But I struggle to sympathise when his version of knuckling down sounds like living a high life that he long ago ceased to be able to afford.

And of course, SF, Jimmy would hand him a spanking in a match, practice or no practice ;)

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:He's married to a former Miss Great Britain. Well done Willy

One of his gambles paid off then.

Postby hitman_ronnie1

not sure about that sport legend tagline.

paperboy for 2 days.

even a slacker like me did nearly 4 yrs as a paperboy. <laugh>

Postby Iranu

“Decided” = “had no choice after being sacked by the BBC”