Post a reply

The Hawk snubs the Ace

Postby Badsnookerplayer

In this controversial interview, Barry Hawkins slams Trumps chances of dominating the sport. The Hawk shocks readers by slating the new World Champion's prospects. Trump will likely be determined to prove his rival wrong and must wonder what prompted this outburst.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/22/judd-tru ... -10439843/

Judd is unlikely to be available for comment.

Re: The Hawk snubs the Ace

Postby vodkadiet1

Trump is a racist. He is a self confessed sex offender. He mimicked a disabled reporter. He also criticised the family of a dead solider because he was Muslim. And his latest gaffe of telling Americans to go home because they are black was the last straw. So I agree with Hawkins. He should snub Trump.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:Trump is a racist. He is a self confessed sex offender. He mimicked a disabled reporter. He also criticised the family of a dead solider because he was Muslim. And his latest gaffe of telling Americans to go home because they are black was the last straw. So I agree with Hawkins. He should snub Trump.

Judd Trump is a racist and a sex offender?

Can you provide evidence to support these claims?

Postby vodkadiet1

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Trump is a racist. He is a self confessed sex offender. He mimicked a disabled reporter. He also criticised the family of a dead solider because he was Muslim. And his latest gaffe of telling Americans to go home because they are black was the last straw. So I agree with Hawkins. He should snub Trump.

Ah!! I thought you meant Donald Trump!!!

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Single minded fool.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The original post said it was the Trump that recently won the World Championship.

What the hell were you watching in May, that you thought The Crucible was won by Donald Trump?

Postby TheSaviour

The Hawk puts the lie to books that suggest how to snooker should be played.

Whatever that means, regarding this.

Well, it means that the Hawk is right. He is spot on. He´s on everywhere. But not telling any lies, is he. The Ace is hardly going to dominate the sport. Judd´s plan B and the second geard is a very good indeed but not quite good enough to sort out the likes of Shaun Murphy or Ronnie O´Sullivan while those lads are up and running while Judd not quite getting all the cannons correct and needing to settle down for the safety battles against Shaun or Ronnie.

VERi hapi. VERi hapi. VERi hapi. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Judd can´t always possibly play his best while playing in some rubbish country. And that the second gear of his means the safety battles against the likes of Shaun Murphy or Ronnie O´Sullivan. And Judd just haves to face them later. Not sooner but later. Because they don´t have the consistent killer instinct anymore. Which Judd does have.

VERi hapi. VERi hapi. VERi hapi. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

With me it´s not getting any easier to get out of the bed lol. And that also regards those ones who are going to dominate the sport.

If my theory about the use of the modern satellites is correct, then that means the ones who "gets" the most "coverage" may go just any, just any place and they always will have someones to "look after" them. Which, basically, is a brilliant prospect to move on! But still, unfortunately, the same colour of shirts, no speak at all, no looks, no reactions of whatsoever, but still bothering to pop in with the same colour of a shirt >-( :sad: :-( . And with the same "game moves". Irritating as hell, me if someone does know that. But which also means the dominations of the game is possible lol. It just requires the different aim and a game plan to play the cannons than what Judd currently do posses.

Pointless to point oút, but getting the hostile as possible reception everywhere I just decide to go... A much, much to do with those modern satellites. The lads are just not faring themselves too well under the "coverage pressure". The satellite pressure. Might also have something to do with that free competition. If there really is such. Just difficult to believe they would really have the balls to do much anything.

Postby snooker_loopy

It's a simple fact of human nature that you attack those that you fear or secretly admire. It's obvious Barry is worried that Judd has the ability to dominate the game. Barry is getting on in snooker years and he feels Judd can win a lot more. Barry is just showing his insecurity.

However, there's no guarantees in snooker nor life. Judd may have peaked but I think he is blessed with some real snooker magic talent - the natural heir to Ronnie - so I'm sure he'll win many more events. The days of Hendry/Davis dominance are over and unlikely to return but there's no reason why Judd can't win many more major events.

I think Barry Hawkins is a great player too but I think he lacks that extra mental toughness. Clearly Judd has that toughness and that gives him more chance of winning the major events. Barry has the ability to be a world champion but I doubt he had that extra self-belief to achieve it. Judd is blessed with self-confidence.

Postby SnookerFan

I don't understand what Hawkins said that was so bad. He was complimentary about Judd, but said it would be hard to dominate the game.

It's hardly a Mark Allen no bottle comment.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:They should have a boxing match to sort out their differences.

Celebrity boxing matches are rubbish. Why would you want to watch people who aren't trained professionals participate in a sport?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:They should have a boxing match to sort out their differences.

Celebrity boxing matches are rubbish. Why would you want to watch people who aren't trained professionals participate in a sport?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I don't understand what Hawkins said that was so bad. He was complimentary about Judd, but said it would be hard to dominate the game.

It's hardly a Mark Allen no bottle comment.

Look who posted the thread.