Post a reply

Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Yes, he'll win more than 5
28%
No, he'll win exactly 5
6%
No, he'll win fewer than 5
67%

Total votes : 18

Re: Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:Trump proves all his detractors wrong and he will prove you wrong YELLOW BALL

Nice one, Arce.

You better be here when Judd wins more than 2. I'm gonna remember this thread and bump it then I wanna seee you cry and say "Ace, you were right"

smh, people still doubting Judd.

It's ok, Judd likes doubters, it fires him up.

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:Trump proves all his detractors wrong and he will prove you wrong YELLOW BALL

Nice one, Arce.

You better be here when Judd wins more than 2. I'm gonna remember this thread and bump it then I wanna seee you cry and say "Ace, you were right"

I said he’d win two or three. Him winning more than two but fewer than four proves me right.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Nice one, Arce.

I said he’d win two or three. Him winning more than two but fewer than four proves me right.
Sctrictly speaking, him winning exactly two or three proves you right
Last edited by Badsnookerplayer on 09 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Nice one, Arce.

3 is the minimum he's gonna win. He'll win 5+ and rub it in your face RED BALL

Yellow ball was too good 4 u

Postby Ace

This is a simple case of poor analysis by RED BALL

Judd is gonna win his first ranking event of the season at such an early stage then there's gonna be 10 months of more snooker with a plethora of more ranking events to come, you have to SUCK at maths and data analytics to figure the man in form, WN1 and world champion is only gonna win 2 ranking events ACROSS THE WHOLE SEASON

You would literally be the WORST stock broker in the world. Stock exchange would NEVER hire you

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:This is a simple case of poor analysis by RED BALL

Judd is gonna win his first ranking event of the season at such an early stage then there's gonna be 10 months of more snooker with a plethora of more ranking events to come, you have to SUCK at maths and data analytics to figure the man in form, WN1 and world champion is only gonna win 2 ranking events ACROSS THE WHOLE SEASON

You would literally be the WORST stock broker in the world. Stock exchange would NEVER hire you

That’s all well and good, but I’m a postman.

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:

No wonder

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

No wonder

Exactly. I’m just the messenger.

Postby Ace

Badsnookerplayer wrote:REDBALL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

My head to head against Red Ball is something like 5000-2 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I own him in every exchange we've had here, this is why he shouldn't chat rubbish otherwise i'm gonna come knocking those walls down and it's not gonna look pretty,

i'm gonna come in like a WRECKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:REDBALL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

My head to head against Red Ball is something like 5000-2 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I own him in every exchange we've had here, this is why he shouldn't chat rubbish otherwise i'm gonna come knocking those walls down and it's not gonna look pretty,

i'm gonna come in like a WRECKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Postby Ace

Iranu wrote:
Ace wrote:International Championship
UK Champioship
ITV event

that is the bare MINIMUM he's gonna win this season, lol if you think otherwise

That’s 3.

MINIMUM

meaning he's gonna win more than 3

Postby Ace

Ash147 wrote:I like this Ace guy.

From now on I am the #1 Judd fan here you're getting kicked off the spot

I defend him the most CLEARLY and am far more PASSIONATE

You are below me, 2nd in command

Postby Ash147

Ace wrote:

I accept my position. What are your commands?

Postby Ace

Ash147 wrote:
Ace wrote:

I accept my position. What are your commands?

I need to go.

Handle Iranu for me while I'm away. I've taken care of Red Ball he's lost his spirit after I broke him methodically across this thread.

Postby Pink Ball

D4P wrote:How does one go about posting a YouTube video? I tried hitting Ctrl-Y and then posting the YouTube link, but that doesn't seem to work...

You see the youtube link? Just copy and past what follows the '=' symbol. Copy nothing else, not even the '=' symbol. Paste in the code after you press Ctrl-Y.