Post a reply

Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Yes, he'll win more than 5
28%
No, he'll win exactly 5
6%
No, he'll win fewer than 5
67%

Total votes : 18

Re: Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Postby TheRocket

He aint gonna win 5 or more. But it doesnt matter. Whats counts is quality and not quantity.

If a topplayer had the option to either end up winning 5 tiny bo7 rankers or winning the UK+TC as the second option we know what they would choose.

Postby D4P

The thing is, not only is Judd playing great, but there really isn't much competition for him right now. Ronnie is arguably the biggest hurdle, but Ronnie is slowly retiring from the game and might not play many events this year.

Apart from Ronnie, who will stand in Judd's way...?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:The thing is, not only is Judd playing great, but there really isn't much competition for him right now. Ronnie is arguably the biggest hurdle, but Ronnie is slowly retiring from the game and might not play many events this year.

Duane Jones

Postby Pink Ball

D4P wrote:The thing is, not only is Judd playing great, but there really isn't much competition for him right now. Ronnie is arguably the biggest hurdle, but Ronnie is slowly retiring from the game and might not play many events this year.

Everyone thinks the competition is rubbish when one player is going really well.

Mind you, this is a pretty rubbish era. Not to take anything away from Trump, who is fantastic.
Last edited by Pink Ball on 09 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Duane Jones

The Rock?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Duane Jones

The Rock?

Don’t see what St Peter has to do with this tbh

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:He'll win two or three. And that'll have been a good season.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Two? TWO?

He's a match away from winning IC, that's 1 ranking event already might as well hand him the trophy now. LOL if you think he's just gonna win 1 more after Sunday when he's won a tournament so early in the season with like 10 more months to go.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby Ace

Cloud Strife wrote:

I agree, I think he'll win two or three, but he shouldn't be satisfied with that.

Two? lol another one who doesn't know what he's on about.

Sephiroth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cloud Strife.

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:

Two? TWO?

He's a match away from winning IC, that's 1 ranking event already might as well hand him the trophy now. LOL if you think he's just gonna win 1 more after Sunday when he's won a tournament so early in the season with like 10 more months to go.

His form will tail off in the New Year. Don’t get me wrong, he’s here to stay in the long run, but I’ve watched snooker long enough to know how quickly things turn.

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:

Two? TWO?

His form will tail off in the New Year. Don’t get me wrong, he’s here to stay in the long run, but I’ve watched snooker long enough to know how quickly things turn.

No it won't Judd is about to win his first ranking event of the season so early in the season and there's loads of other tournaments left until the WC starts, the season is barely heating up and he's added 175k points to his bank.

He's gonna win loads more, he says he wants to be #1 as long as Selby was and win many trophies. He's on another universe right now too in terms of level of play, he crushes the class of 92 like nothing and Selby can't make a dent either.

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:

Two? TWO?

No it won't Judd is about to win his first ranking event of the season so early in the season and there's loads of other tournaments left until the WC starts, the season is barely heating up and he's added 175k points to his bank.

He's gonna win loads more, he says he wants to be #1 as long as Selby was and win many trophies. He's on another universe right now too in terms of level of play, he crushes the class of 92 like nothing and Selby can't make a dent either.

I said he’d start the season strongly then tail off. I’ll be right.

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:

Two? TWO?

I said he’d start the season strongly then tail off. I’ll be right.

You'll be wrong. He will lose early in some of the upcoming chinese tournaents but he still start to peak when the UK tourmanets still start back up and he will deffo win the UK championship and hold all 3 TCs at the same time