Post a reply

Re: If wishing made it so...

Postby HappyCamper

I too wish Jimmy white had won the world championship and promptly broke one of the handles on the cup. But alas.

Postby Ace

Judd Trump must speak the world number 1 and world champion and master champion's name in hushed tones from now on

Postby Ace

I think Judd Trump will be a trend setter from now on, he's gonna reach heights never reached before by anyone else

Postby Ace

I will name my first born Judd if he breaks the crucible curse and wins in 2020

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ace wrote:I think Judd Trump will be a trend setter from now on, he's gonna reach heights never reached before by anyone else

buck me - you better stick around on here if the wheels come off and take it on the chin.

You are a brave man I will give you that

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ace wrote:I think Judd Trump will be a trend setter from now on, he's gonna reach heights never reached before by anyone else

buck me - you better stick around on here if the wheels come off and take it on the chin.

And a history buff as well.

Postby Ace

I meant if Judd Trump the actual real existing present snooker player wins the 2020 edition of the WC which would be breaking the Crucible Curse meaning he is a trend setter, if JUDD TRUMP wins

I will name my first born Judd.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ace wrote:I meant if Judd Trump the actual real existing present snooker player wins the 2020 edition of the WC which would be breaking the Crucible Curse meaning he is a trend setter, if JUDD TRUMP wins

I will name my first born Judd.

You bucking fanny

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:I will name my first born Judd if he breaks the crucible curse and wins in 2020

Unlikely a newborn'll win what peak Jimmy couldn't

:hatoff:

Our eldest is William. Not after Thorne.

Aaaah - Werbeniuk. Class!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:I will name my first born Judd if he breaks the crucible curse and wins in 2020

Unlikely a newborn'll win what peak Jimmy couldn't

:hatoff:

Our eldest is William. Not after Thorne.

Aaaah - Werbeniuk. Class!

My daughter is Hayley. After Gebrselassie.

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

My school taught me a lot about WWII stuff

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

My school taught me a lot about WWII stuff

What's WWII stand for again?