Post a reply

Re: Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the new World Numb

Postby Ace

All those who doubted him, mocked him, kicked him when he was having all his lows can now suck it

Where are all you guys who laughed at Judd losing to Rory eh? Thinking he'd never win the WC eh? Come out and fess up.

Postby SnookerFan

Ace wrote:All those who doubted him, mocked him, kicked him when he was having all his lows can now suck it

Where are all you guys who laughed at Judd losing to Rory eh? Thinking he'd never win the WC eh? Come out and fess up.

I laughed when he lost to Rory.

Not because I didn't think he'd win the World Championship one day.

Just because it was just quite funny. <laugh>

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Ace wrote:All those who doubted him, mocked him, kicked him when he was having all his lows can now suck it

Trump's been No.1 before.

Postby Ace

SnookerFan wrote:

Yeah u keep laughing, make sure u laugh tomorrow too when Judd annihilates your boy Selby <laugh>

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yeah u keep laughing, make sure u laugh tomorrow too when Judd annihilates your boy Selby <laugh>

Yeah Snookerfan you Selby fanboy.

Your man gonna get screwed up bad.

Real bad mothafucka

Postby Ace

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Real bad mothafucka

You're a Selby fan too aren't you Mr "It's too complicated to compare peaks between Ronnie and Judd so I can't decide", fence sitter

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ace wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Real bad mothafucka

You're a Selby fan too aren't you Mr "It's too complicated to compare peaks between Ronnie and Judd so I can't decide", fence sitter

Why the buck you starting on me Ace - I was agreeing with you.

Is it cos I is Madagascan?

Postby Dan-cat

Snookerfan does not have a favourite player.

We did once vote to decide one for him, and the island decided that Trump (and Ronnie) were his favourites for 2015/16.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6148&p=392465&hilit=vote+favourite+player+snookerfan#p392465

Postby Iranu

Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

BUUUURRRRRRNNNEEEEDDDDD

Postby Wildey

Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

so if it isnt 9-3 you will look a bit of a tit with a centence like that <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Selby's a nice guy, and I have nothing against him as a person. Compared to Mark Allen and Shaun Murphy, he's a wonderful guy. Not a great fan of his style though, as much as I respect the skill behind it.

Why does everybody assume that because I don't like Ronnie that Selby is my favourite player? There are more players than just those two. It baffles me that people don't seem to understand that.

I just can't fathom this idea that people have that you have to pick Ronnie or Selby as your favourite player, and that's it. The only time you have to pick who you'd want to win between Ronnie and Selby is when they're playing a match against each other.

I've had people do that on here before. Gloat when Selby gets knocked out of a tournament. I usually just shrug. Nice guy, but there are players I prefer.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:9-3 annihilation still on.

I was chuckling at 2-3 down. Now, not so much. Always nice to see Selbo getting the rubbish kicked out of him, though.

When Selby was about to lead 4-1 I was definately thinking he would be in a great position to win the match, but now well...

Postby Ace

Wildey wrote:
Ace wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

so if it isnt 9-3 you will look a bit of a tit with a centence like that <laugh>

lmao 9-4 who looks like the tit now? And Judd was nice enough to take it to the MSI for the fans.

Bye bye Selby. Got destroyed by Judd's onslaught today.

Judd is objectively the better player. Selby, has the achievements. Judd has a far higher ceiling, peak and skill.

2015 Selby's yet to score a win vs Judd "trend setter" trump.

Postby SnookerFan

Ace wrote:
lmao 9-4 who looks like the tit now? And Judd was nice enough to take it to the MSI for the fans.

Bye bye Selby. Got destroyed by Judd's onslaught today.

Judd is objectively the better player. Selby, has the achievements. Judd has a far higher ceiling, peak and skill.

2015 Selby's yet to score a win vs Judd "trend setter" trump.

Still you.