Post a reply

Put your questions to Neil Robertson

Postby Monique

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_s ... 999096.stm
Put your questions to Neil Robertson

Neil Robertson
Can Robertson rule the baize again in the new campaign?

Neil Robertson is waiting for your questions about snooker.

It was only four months ago that the Australian conquered Graeme Dott in the early hours of the morning at the Crucible to become champion of the world.

Glory in Sheffield meant Robertson was the first player from outside the UK and Ireland since Cliff Thorburn in 1980 to win the championship.

The 28-year-old from Melbourne was also the first Australian player since Eddie Charlton 35 years ago to make the final.

With Ali Carter winning last week's Shanghai Masters, the first ranking event of the new season, the BBC will be bringing you the second - the revamped World Open in Glasgow starting on Saturday, which will feature best-of-five matches and a random draw for each round.

There are also a number of new and innovative quick-fire competitions coming up this season along with the old favourites.

Send in your questions for Neil to mark.ashenden.01@bbc.co.uk or on BBC Sport's Mark Ashenden's Twitter by lunchtime onThursday 16 September.

The best ones will be answered and published ahead of this weekend's World Open.

Re: Put your questions to Neil Robertson

Postby kostasmad

Hey Neil, you damn hammer, why the hell didnt you take a photo with me half an our before you semi against Swail in the Welsh open while Hamilton took a picture with me 5 minutes before his?

I am glad you lost hobbit

Postby GJ

this is from GJtheaussiestud

My question for the current world champion

Neil How many world titles do you feel is an achievable goal in your career ?

And my 2nd question

Neil How does it feel being world snooker champion ?

im one of robbo's biggest supporters so i would appeciate it if you get him to answer 1 of my questions or both

cheers mark ashenden

Postby GJ

answers from robbo to be put upon bbc sport website tomorrow

:afro:

Postby Roland

just wait until you see what I've got in store for a competition prize some point in the future :santa:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:answers from robbo to be put upon bbc sport website tomorrow

:afro:

don't think I will be able to sleep.........................exciting times :wave:

big wum that, i must admit that made me smile