Post a reply

What do people prefer?

Postby SnookerFan

If there is a BBC tournament going on, but the tournament isn't being shown live on the BBC proper, do people prefer to watch BBC Interactive, or Eurosport?

Discuss.

Re: What do people prefer?

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:BBC interactive.............since EuroSport insist on keeping JoeJohnson employed - I use EuroSport as an insurance policy, if all else fails. <ok> :wave:

I tend to go Interactive more often than not. The red button on the Sky+ Remote is more of a pink colour now. Occasionally, if I am half way through a match and it's exciting, I can't be bothered to wait for Interactive to load, it's quicker to change channel. That's about it.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 12 Jun 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Eurosport has comedy commercial breaks though. Enjoy Shooting was an advert I enjoyed during the recent tournament. Nice and random, encouraging people to shoot each other.

The Incredible India campaign has been running for years, but also you get a good range of other tourist board adverts. And the same Give Blood advert has been appearing on Eurosport since before blood was invented. <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Eurosport has comedy commercial breaks though. Enjoy Shooting was an advert I enjoyed during the recent tournament. Nice and random, encouraging people to shoot each other.

The Incredible India campaign has been running for years, but also you get a good range of other tourist board adverts. And the same Give Blood advert has been appearing on Eurosport since before blood was invented. <laugh>

Malaysia truly Asia <ok> :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Eurosport has comedy commercial breaks though. Enjoy Shooting was an advert I enjoyed during the recent tournament. Nice and random, encouraging people to shoot each other.

Malaysia truly Asia <ok> :wave:

The one that made me laugh a while back was that one encouraging you to give up smoking. (Eurosport adverts don't advertise products, just countries or moral causes). It had that girl who every time one of her friends tried to offer her a cigarette at a party she turned round and snogged a random boy. And then at the end she turned round and there were only girls there. :eek: It was like; "Oh Helen. You should just learn to say no." <doh> rofl