Post a reply

Re: Stuart Bingham has a new tattoo

Postby The_Abbott

Back Tattoos are a waste of time. Unless you can rotate your head like the demonic girl from the Exorcist, you will never see the tattoo.

I guess he has money to burn now he can't gamble on snooker matches.

Postby Wildey

Can't understand any sane person letting a non medical porsonel dig in to their body like that Absalutly madness.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:Can't understand any sane person letting a non medical porsonel dig in to their body like that Absalutly madness.

I think you'd make a great tattooist Wildey, you've got the grammar and spelling for it.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:So my mum, sister and niece all have the same tattoo. My sister and niece had it done and then last year my mum did it too so I thought well why not, if mum's gonna do it!

It's Om symbol in sanskrit. It means: 'Om', 'Ohm' or 'Aum' is a sacred sound that is known generally as the sound of the universe. Om is all encompassing, the essence of ultimate reality, and unifies everything in the universe.

haha. yup... some new age bullocks before anyone else says it :-D

Here we are:

That was at my Mum's 70th a few weeks ago. My sister made the cake with the same design. That's me on the left, the biggest one haha. So that was my first tattoo. It didn't hurt. I enjoyed it, and I loved the people in the tattoo place. When I was there I spotted a sentence on the wall in a sketch. I went back two weeks later and had it done on my chest. Here it is:

So it says 'your playing small does not serve world' -the idea was that it would be a constant reminder to think big whenever I looked in the bathroom mirror in the morning. Unfortunately it's backwards in the mirror so it's gobbledegook. Haha. My nephew said I should get it done in reverse on the other side, which I might well do, and change one of the words for fun. I was thinking 'Your playing pool does not serve world' - a secret message to my opponents on the table.

As for the Latvian's myriad tattoos, well that's for part 2 of this post... she has made some questionable choices and I look forward to sharing (some of!) them with you.

Should have got a Dalai Lama quote instead.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I have SEX written on my forehead

Was that too many letters to fit onto your sausage?

No, I already had ‘Jimmy Hendricks RIP’ on there

Yeah, well. I got the lyrics to everyone of his songs, and still had space for a life size picture of him on mine.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yeah, well. I got the lyrics to everyone of his songs, and still had space for a life size picture of him on mine.

Thanks for sharing fellas <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Thanks for sharing fellas <ok>

Yeah, no worries.

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:I just got a new one!!!

I've had 'Individual' tattooed across my neck.

Why? Well my mate had one

<laugh>

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:very important update, bingham has incorporated the masters into the design.
can you spot where?

Yep, decent job actually, room on the right for the UK, come on Bingo!

Postby SnookerEd25

Ck147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:very important update, bingham has incorporated the masters into the design.
can you spot where?

Yep, decent job actually, room on the right for the UK, come on Bingo!

And if there isn’t, a few more fried chicken dinners will put that right <ok>