Post a reply

Stuart Bingham has a new tattoo

Postby HappyCamper

the animals represent the countries he's won snooker tournaments in.

but gauche for my tastes. maybe in the future he'll get to add a ladybird for latvia.

Re: Stuart Bingham has a new tattoo

Postby TheSaviour

New?

Hmm.... What is essential to be a good chess player is that you often can reckon that just can´t think any further moves now :hatoff: . That means you are a very solid thinker, not doing anything daft. Perhaps can lack a bit of creativity or the NEW ideas, and that means you can be labelled as a unrealistic person also if those people with THOSE new ideas does a have shout of labelling you..

Close some path completely. As Stuart Bingham has now done. And that should trigger you to gather some new paths. But if labelled as a person with never anything new, then changes means no changes, as it has come to down to your useless. As you still have your eyes, surely some changes out there always...

Reminds me of Indonesia. Floor-level seating, tea, snacks and cigarrets - the essential elements of hospitality in a traditional home. What does the nicotine does to you, I happens to know pretty well. Lot´s of fastly lost stamina and strengths. But the utmost relaxation still just happens to to be there. And that´s quite important, as can see when the loads of people are just pretending those symptons. As it means they have lost their case of trying to make any given day as a something really cracking where we all or at least I should gather something and to change.

Or have they? <laugh> <laugh>

Just put on a lose enough blue trousers and you are a relaxed person. Seriously. Regardless if having tattoos or using nicotine.

In 2013 Jimmy O´Neill decided that Indonesia was a "MINT", one of the emerging nations likely to (along to Mexico, Nigeria Turkey) make it big. Plus an earlier making quartet, the BRICs, of Brazil, Russia, India and China.

Tian Pengfei, Tom Ford, Mark Selby, Ronnie O´Sullivan. All already a truly great players. Cahill, Trump, Gould, Ding, Bingham, G Wilson... Martin Gould is not exactly any first price. Meaning, resulting to.....??? Ha haa. Can´t get it all, but all the brainy people certainly SHOULD be there.

Where Devi Asmani, the cat, lived. That´s right: the cat; we had a cat; I´ll talk about that later.

The people have been wandering what on earth I have been doing on Twitter. Yes, I wonder that too. But make no mistake; certainly not making myself as complete clown just for no reason at all. Obviously slightly on here also, but I still feel that´s perfectly okay between the snooker buddies. Just on a Twitter has had the leading idea that perhaps if just writing something rather akward which has some snooker-related ideas, someones could continue from there and we could be on to something.

Just that the people can only blame to themselves if gathering something from somewhere. Simply just due the lack of thoughts. Not all the people needing to be muscular and anti-nicotine... Because any given NEW path creates the game to move on. When playing against a SOLID chess player who just can´t figure any new moves while thinking the position... So when forcing a new, completely akward position, there must be something new.

Bingham somewhere out there now to forcing the sport to move on. Quickly or not quickly. Don´t know.

Just hoping the people would someday learn to create a happening. First something not something so great, then some more of it, and then when it all should click, it would click.

Postby eraserhead

:lol:

Reminds me of this. Guy who plays for man city has himself celebrating a goal on his back.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:All tattoos are awful.

Incorrect.

The human body is a beautiful thing. It doesn't need to be ruined by some crappy ink.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:What a closed-minded view. Not like you Ash.

I consider it closed-minded to think the human body needs cheap ink to make it look better. It detracts from the beauty, it doesn't add to it.

Here are a couple of articles I remember reading some time ago.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-fil ... wards.html

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/t ... elebrities

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Incorrect.

The human body is a beautiful thing. It doesn't need to be ruined by some crappy ink.

rofl all this agreeing with you is scaring me. Can we talk about feminism again please?

In fairness I don’t hate them as much as you but I’m not a fan of tattoos, and I’ve never thought a tattoo made anyone look better no matter how good the design is. Like you I think the human body is more beautiful than anything that can be drawn on it.

But then, nobody’s getting a tattoo for my benefit.

This particular tattoo though is hideous.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Incorrect.

rofl all this agreeing with you is scaring me. Can we talk about feminism again please?

In fairness I don’t hate them as much as you but I’m not a fan of tattoos, and I’ve never thought a tattoo made anyone look better no matter how good the design is. Like you I think the human body is more beautiful than anything that can be drawn on it.

But then, nobody’s getting a tattoo for my benefit.

This particular tattoo though is hideous.

I don't like this new trend. We haven't had a good disagreement in ages. :bags:

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:It's art Ash.

Do you like art? what difference is it what the canvas is?

A lot of art is terrible, especially modern art.

Postby Iranu

It’s not all art, to be fair.

One thing I do hate with regard to tattoos is people getting mass-produced tats or ones out of catalogues.

To me a tattoo should be an expression of indiciduality, or something that says something deeply personal about you. I don’t see how that can be the case if you share a tattoo with other people.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:

It’s not all art, to be fair.

One thing I do hate with regard to tattoos is people getting mass-produced tats or ones out of catalogues.

To me a tattoo should be an expression of indiciduality, or something that says something deeply personal about you. I don’t see how that can be the case if you share a tattoo with other people.

Bungke

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:I was indifferent to tattoos until I had sex with a beautiful woman from NYC with an incredibly beautiful image across her back... now I find plain skin boring.

Wow - what a coincidence!

I am sure I have had sex with the same woman.

Luckily I took a picture..

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:On the subject of modern art, does anyone else find modern architecture to be very ugly?

Well rubbish modern architecture is ugly but good architecture is not.

Bit like it always was really.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:On the subject of modern art, does anyone else find modern architecture to be very ugly?

Never really thought about it. I have thought that people are too quick to criticise new buildings at times.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:

Never really thought about it. I have thought that people are too quick to criticise new buildings at times.

It's things like this that really annoy me. A perfectly nice building, ruined by modern architecture.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

It's things like this that really annoy me. A perfectly nice building, ruined by modern architecture.

1st world problem

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

1st world problem

True. They do spend stupid amounts of money on this garbage though.

Postby Dan-cat

So my mum, sister and niece all have the same tattoo. My sister and niece had it done and then last year my mum did it too so I thought well why not, if mum's gonna do it!

It's Om symbol in sanskrit. It means: 'Om', 'Ohm' or 'Aum' is a sacred sound that is known generally as the sound of the universe. Om is all encompassing, the essence of ultimate reality, and unifies everything in the universe.

haha. yup... some new age bullocks before anyone else says it :-D

Here we are:

That was at my Mum's 70th a few weeks ago. My sister made the cake with the same design. That's me on the left, the biggest one haha. So that was my first tattoo. It didn't hurt. I enjoyed it, and I loved the people in the tattoo place. When I was there I spotted a sentence on the wall in a sketch. I went back two weeks later and had it done on my chest. Here it is:

So it says 'your playing small does not serve world' -the idea was that it would be a constant reminder to think big whenever I looked in the bathroom mirror in the morning. Unfortunately it's backwards in the mirror so it's gobbledegook. Haha. My nephew said I should get it done in reverse on the other side, which I might well do, and change one of the words for fun. I was thinking 'Your playing pool does not serve world' - a secret message to my opponents on the table.

As for the Latvian's myriad tattoos, well that's for part 2 of this post... she has made some questionable choices and I look forward to sharing (some of!) them with you.