Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 29th) Last 16 !!

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:I'm actually genuinely snake hissed off with how this Higgins match has gone. I wasn't even this annoyed when Ronnie lost.

pmsl

Would you like me to send you the link to the video when it’s uploaded on YouTube?

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I'm actually genuinely snake hissed off with how this Higgins match has gone. I wasn't even this annoyed when Ronnie lost.

O'Sullivan's new wallpaper!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:

pmsl

Would you like me to send you the link to the video when it’s uploaded on YouTube?

I don't know if you knew but there was a live stream of this match on YouTube with the live chat switched on. Couldn't be fussed with it though.

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

pmsl

I don't know if you knew but there was a live stream of this match on YouTube with the live chat switched on. Couldn't be fussed with it though.

I saw that. Apparently James Wattana is dead, and Gary Wilson is a Nazi.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

pmsl

Apparently James Wattana is dead, and Gary Wilson is a Nazi.

Factual.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:It would be the ideal scenario for Judd if he wins his world title by beating his nemesis in the final.

Not sure if hes capable though. But as I said. Expecting Robertson to beat Higgins.

This is what I’m hoping for. If Judd could defeat his biggest nemesis in the final of the World Championship, that would be perfect.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:It would be the ideal scenario for Judd if he wins his world title by beating his nemesis in the final.

Not sure if hes capable though. But as I said. Expecting Robertson to beat Higgins.

Judd A game vs Kyren A game then Judd wins with a session to spare.

Kyren is tough but Judd should never lose to him.

Postby Andre147

Robertson will beat Higgins I have no doubts about it.

I would give Trump more of a chance of beating his nemesis Higgins in the one table setup than 2 tble setup.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

Robertson will beat Higgins I have no doubts about it.

I would give Trump more of a chance of beating his nemesis Higgins in the one table setup than 2 tble setup.

Higgins beating Robertson would be the second biggest shock of this year's tournament for me.

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Judd A game vs Kyren A game then Judd wins with a session to spare.

Kyren is tough but Judd should never lose to him.

I was very impressed with Wilsons temperament and bottle today and I'm tempted to say that he has the edge in that department over Judd.

But if Judd settles in and produces a high standard it should be enough to overcome Wilson.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:Can there be a rerack if a player needs a snooker?

Yes - if the players agree and the ref agrees.

Or the ref directs it.

rofl rofl rofl

Slightly wrong... if both players agree on a rerack, no matter what the score is, the ref is forced to restart the frame.

The ref only steps in if there is a stalemate and both players dont agree. He usually gives them 3 shots each to solve the situation.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Come on Judd, now is your chance to finally come out of Ronnie's shadow and claim the spotlight for yourself.

Ronnie's shadow at the Worlds is very easy to avoid.

You know what I meant.

Postby hendry_fan

YESSSSSSSSSS,YESSSSSSSSSS,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!.

VERY WELL DONE JOHN!. :happy:

He played ok,in short spells very good,but overall mediocre.

Hard luck to Bingo,made too many errors towards the end,was hard to shake off,but John managed it in the end.

GOOD AULD JOHN HAGGIS!.

:cracker: :wine: :party: :clap: :D :happy: <cool>