Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 27th) Last 16 !!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I now hope that Robertson does not win this as I like Pink Ball and I do not want him to have egg on his face.

I’m used of people not listening to me. Nobody listened to me on ol’ Selbo. They were too busy recycling or creaming themselves at the thought of him winning to see the wood from the trees.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I now hope that Robertson does not win this as I like Pink Ball and I do not want him to have egg on his face.

I’m used of people not listening to me. Nobody listened to me on ol’ Selbo. They were too busy recycling or creaming themselves at the thought of him winning to see the wood from the trees.

Yes - exactly that.

I fear for your reputation if Robbo wins. That is all.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Yes - exactly that.

Don’t fear for me. I’ve got this. Ol’ Neil could be fine if he gets a 2010 lucky-dip draw again.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Yes - exactly that.

Don’t fear for me. I’ve got this. Ol’ Neil could be fine if he gets a 2010 lucky-dip draw again.

OK.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Neil 'Pythagoras' Robertson is bound to turn up at some point, and that will be his downfall.

Sadly you are probably correct

Proffesor Robbo will turn up in places and eff things up, but I think his experience will overcome Judd as it gets closer to the line. Judd will crumble towards the end and become the new Jimmy White.

Even though I'm a Robbo fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Judd winning this. He's grown up this season and if he plays as he has done the last few tournemants then he can do it, think it will be better for snooker if he does. But not sure he will.
Last edited by Ck147 on 28 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, it ended 5-3 to Trump.

Possible that Ding could turn ut around, but I have my doubts. :sad:

Trump should have won the session 7-1 but was careless so he now needs to be careful. Ding won't be that bad again surely.

See this is the problem with not watching a session, you don't know the full story.

Postby SnookerFan

mick745 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Maguire is going home on Wednesday. He has nothing to offer this event other than a bad attitude.

"I really hope Stephen Maguire wins the World Championship" said nobody ever.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind winning it himself.

Postby Chalk McHugh

mick745 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Maguire is going home on Wednesday. He has nothing to offer this event other than a bad attitude.

"I really hope Stephen Maguire wins the World Championship" said nobody ever.

Must be quite a skill to be so dislikeable. His playing style would cure insomnia, also.

Postby Chalk McHugh

TheRocket wrote:I see a lot of hate here against Maguire. For the record. I wouldnt mind seeing him become World Champion.

Dont think its gonna happen though

Hate is far too strong. Unlikeable and awful to watch so double whammy for me. I have never liked anything about him since day 1 and wouldn't watch the final if he made it.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I see a lot of hate here against Maguire. For the record. I wouldnt mind seeing him become World Champion.

Hate is far too strong. Unlikeable and awful to watch so double whammy for me. I have never liked anything about him since day 1 and wouldn't watch the final if he made it.

Casual.

Part-time fan.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Casual.

Part-time fan.

Yes to both.