Post a reply

Ronnie O’Sullivan’s world championship exit discussion

Postby Pink Ball

Ronnie O’Sullivan’s World Championship exit has gone largely unnoticed and undiscussed. But I think this is a topic begging to be addressed.

Let’s talk about it instead of ignoring it. What did you think of his performance? Was he feeling well? Surely something must have been wrong because he couldn’t have been outplayed.

I know his fans have been sporting and accepting of the defeat, far happier to praise Cahill than make excuses. But please, we need to hear your thoughts.

Re: Ronnie O’Sullivan’s world championship exit discussion

Postby mick745

Tbh I will enjoy the tournament more now without the Ronnie circus. Sometimes it seems to be just about him. The tournament is wide open. And exciting.

Some of his supporters would have been unbearable had he won. Now the can put their efforts into rubbishing Selby.

Postby vodkadiet1

It isn't too late for O'Sullivan to be reinstated. Cahill can be paid off and 'The will of the people' can win the day. O'Sullivan is feeling better. His legs are no longer feeling like jelly and his voice has broken!

It is O'Sullivan vs Maguire at 10am.

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet1 wrote:It isn't too late for O'Sullivan to be reinstated. Cahill can be paid off and 'The will of the people' can win the day. O'Sullivan is feeling better. His legs are no longer feeling like jelly and his voice has broken!

It is O'Sullivan vs Maguire at 10am.

Don't give them an idea.