Topic locked

New member PetePerry!!

Postby petePCR

hello i dont know much about snooker but i do like it and starting to follow it more oveer the past two years. My favorite player is joe perry as he is my uncle :) we go fishing in the summer holidays and i love it :) im on the website mainly to do predictions please dont ask many questions about my uncle because i get it all the time and its abit annoying :? i look forward to winnining all the predictions :D cheers PetePerry

Re: New member PetePerry!!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I must be getting old when fella's that I played as a Pro their nephrew's start joining up. <laugh>

Your very welcome Pete. ;)

petePCR wrote:so when did you play joe? what was the score?

92 ish Pete & he beat me 5-2 in the Dubai Desert Classic I think it was.
Good Snooker Forum this. You'll enjoy it & the Prediction contests, they're run by a qualified Snooker referree too, so its all good.

You better be go0d. ;)

Postby Roland

Welcome Pete. Your uncle is a quality player and is known amongst the forum users as "group leader" due to his status amongst a group of his friends and fellow professionals

Postby petePCR

thanks for welcome, he is a good player i want to see him do well this year. Still waiting for a tournament win from him

Postby GJ

group leader is a legend :afro:

robbo WC is good pal's with him

<cool>

Postby randam05

Apoligies everyone, thanks to Sonny I have just realised this is one of my brothers friends staying over, and taking the mick by posting this. Very sorry he will be having a telling off later! Wont happen again can assure you. Remove this thread please and sonny will delete the peteperry account.

Postby randam05

Sonny i have had 2 messages in my outbox for ages now so you may not get my reply for a long time.

randam05 wrote:Sonny i have had 2 messages in my outbox for ages now so you may not get my reply for a long time.

<laugh>
Tell him, from me, he's funny.

randam05 wrote:haha will do, has no one done that before?

I'll let Sonny answer that one.