Post a reply

Apology to Robbo & Dotty

Postby Smart

I have just placed a very large bet (totalling £261K) that a formal apology will be issued to Robbo and Dotty for ruining "their" world final in May.

Keep a close on on worldsnooker.com

I will keep my betting slip to hand, and in the other I will drink a vodka toast.

:redneck:

Re: Apology to Robbo & Dotty

Postby GJ

:clap:

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wrote:IJ :D

In-Justice <ok>

Poor old Quintan Hann......................a very nice Australian (8 years vs 6 months). Total disgrace. <ok>

Maybe Hann should have put up a defense instead of retiring :redneck:

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

Don't all snooker fans deserve £261,000 for having to endure one of the worst matches ever to be televised ? You owe us a lot of vodka Stalin

Postby Smart

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Don't all snooker fans deserve £261,000 for having to endure one of the worst matches ever to be televised ? You owe us a lot of vodka Stalin

yes it was a very poor final BUT it was made worse by the terrible atmosphere created by the stinger <ok>

Postby GJ

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Don't all snooker fans deserve £261,000 for having to endure one of the worst matches ever to be televised ? You owe us a lot of vodka Stalin

most hendo finals were 1 sided borefests

take your blinkers off

<laugh> :wave:

Postby The Cueist

case_master wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

In-Justice <ok>

Poor old Quintan Hann......................a very nice Australian (8 years vs 6 months). Total disgrace. <ok>

Maybe Hann should have put up a defense instead of retiring :redneck:

Bang on the money with that fact. <ok>

Postby The Cueist

StalinESQ wrote:Tainted sport. World number 1: "can you perhaps pay off my mortgage on my Spanish property...?"

Oh dear what a mess. <laugh>

:stir: :selby: :stir: :clap: :sylvester: :shake: :wave:

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:he knew that they would not get the broom out for him................. he aint on BH's Christmas card list. <laugh>

With that attitude if you ever visit Spain John won't be offering you his Villa for a week.... :redneck:

Postby The Cueist

StalinESQ wrote:<laugh>

to be honest whether it is 6 months or 6 years - makes no difference to what I will be thinking about DJ. <laugh> rofl

:chin: :chin: Right on <ok> Beleive what you think is right. :john: :john:

Postby Smart

case_master wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:he knew that they would not get the broom out for him................. he aint on BH's Christmas card list. <laugh>

With that attitude if you ever visit Spain John won't be offering you his Villa for a week.... :redneck:

got my own :redneck:

Postby Wildey

if you dont mind me saying the atetute and comments of fans on the Net are doing as much if not more Damage to the Game.

hes been found not guilty trying to say the tribunal was corrupt is not doing the game no favours at all.

im disgusted snooker fans could act in this way.

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:if you dont mind me saying the atetute and comments of fans on the Net are doing as much if not more Damage to the Game.

hes been found not guilty trying to say the tribunal was corrupt is not doing the game no favours at all.

im disgusted snooker fans could act in this way.

ANYTHING can be corrupt - do you think that nothing cannot be bribed or corrupted............... how sheltered a life have you had. :chin:

Staggered <doh>

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

StalinESQ wrote:I have just placed a very large bet (totalling £261K) that a formal apology will be issued to Robbo and Dotty for ruining "their" world final in May.

After thinking about this in depth I have come to the conclusion that both players owe the snooker world for serving up an alleged match whose standard would feel more at home at the local pub pool table

Of course if " Dishonest John " had decided to beat Steve Davis in the second round instead of going on a James Bond style spy mission to the Ukraine then perhaps we might have had a better final betweenDishonest John Higgins and Dott :frown:

Postby GJ

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:I have just placed a very large bet (totalling £261K) that a formal apology will be issued to Robbo and Dotty for ruining "their" world final in May.

After thinking about this in depth I have come to the conclusion that both players owe the snooker world for serving up an alleged match whose standard would feel more at home at the local pub pool table

Of course if " Dishonest John " had decided to beat Steve Davis in the second round instead of going on a James Bond style spy mission to the Ukraine then perhaps we might have had a better final betweenDishonest John Higgins and Dott :frown:

anything beats a hendry final borefest

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:

In-Justice <ok>

No sympathy for Hann. He chose not to fight it. If he had, he may well have got off. He obviously didn't care enough about the sport or his fans to bother trying.

Postby Thompson Lykes

Correct. Hann was given the same opportunity, but legged it.

At least Higgins fought it (or at least his legal people did).

I bet you it has cost the same again for his lawyers etc.

Remember Shaw Taylor; "If you think it's a crime, pick up the phone."

Stoopid boy