Post a reply

Ronnie O'Sullivan Historic 92 clearance

Postby Erza Scarlet

Remember this guys?! I was just rewatching this and thought this would be the type of punishing Snooker Ronnie would need to produce at the WC again.

@Andre147
@Holden Chinaski
@Dan-Cat
@TheRocket
@Johnny Bravo
@Ash147
@Iranu
@Chalk McHugh
@masterdoctorgenius

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan Historic 92 clearance

Postby Erza Scarlet

eraserhead wrote:Wow rude. :td:

Edit: How didn't you include cloud as well. :dizzy:

I forgot!

Last time I didn't include masterdoctorgenius and now I did but then I forgot you when I included you last time. Lots of ROS fans here.

Postby Andre147

There's another historic clearance he made at the 2008 NI Open Final which was as good.

But this 92 one was more memorable given the situation. And he made a 141 break in the next frame. Freaking legend!

Postby TheSaviour

But was it that good that you would be completely unable to speak ? If so, we could have future lol. The politics needs the NAMES whose NAMES would suggest they are completely unable to speak lol. As we all do know that the person´s names just simply does almost all the telling. I know a guy who has such a name lol. So can´t much than to hope it would snowball and he would be having a great future. We needs the persons who won´t be making ANY promises. As there seems to be no way to dictate the people what they would wear or so. So can just mention to them, that pssst, don´t be making any promises. As you would just disappoint me once again. With those promises. As they never holds.

But that´s just the tennis-lads. But surely Andrew Murray understood many things right too... Remember those analyses of how the people are just unable to say even hello, not to even mention deserving any looks...

But obviously any given fan-base is based on the fact one surely want´s to prove his/her point to be correct. Any given fan is just about to prove something to be correct. And that´s just fine. So can any these historic clearances prove something ?

Postby Erza Scarlet

TheSaviour wrote:But was it that good that you would be completely unable to speak ? If so, we could have future lol. The politics needs the NAMES whose NAMES would suggest they are completely unable to speak lol. As we all do know that the person´s names just simply does almost all the telling. I know a guy who has such a name lol. So can´t much than to hope it would snowball and he would be having a great future. We needs the persons who won´t be making ANY promises. As there seems to be no way to dictate the people what they would wear or so. So can just mention to them, that pssst, don´t be making any promises. As you would just disappoint me once again. With those promises. As they never holds.

But that´s just the tennis-lads. But surely Andrew Murray understood many things right too... Remember those analyses of how the people are just unable to say even hello, not to even mention deserving any looks...

But obviously any given fan-base is based on the fact one surely want´s to prove his/her point to be correct. Any given fan is just about to prove something to be correct. And that´s just fine. So can any these historic clearances prove something ?

What?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Erza Scarlet wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:But was it that good that you would be completely unable to speak ? If so, we could have future lol. The politics needs the NAMES whose NAMES would suggest they are completely unable to speak lol. As we all do know that the person´s names just simply does almost all the telling. I know a guy who has such a name lol. So can´t much than to hope it would snowball and he would be having a great future. We needs the persons who won´t be making ANY promises. As there seems to be no way to dictate the people what they would wear or so. So can just mention to them, that pssst, don´t be making any promises. As you would just disappoint me once again. With those promises. As they never holds.

What?

Don't mind him, he's trolling as usual. :td:

Postby SnookerFan

Erza Scarlet wrote:

What?

I think his meaning was clear. :no: