Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Quarter Finals !!!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:So, does the winner of these two matches play in the semi tomorrow morning?

Both semis start tomorrow morning.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, does the winner of these two matches play in the semi tomorrow morning?

Both semis start tomorrow morning.

Oh right. Yeah, I just pulled a Joe Johnson and forgot how long the matches are. (Remember that from last year?) rofl

A bit like the Tour Championship. Still a pity both can't be televised.

Postby Wildey

Neil Robertson is having his best ever season and if it wasent for some inspired play by Mark Allen in the International Championship Final and the Great Ronnie O'Sullivan it could have been so much Better reaching 5 Finals so far and hes favarite this week to make it no 6 and will be going to Sheffield as one of the fave to win his second World Championship.

Postby SnookerFan

He's certainly got some form going in.

I also make him second favourite after Ronnie.

For some reason, I can see Bingham having a run again. Maybe semi-finals. Not as champion though.

Then again, my pre-tournament Crucible predictions are almost always wrong. So take that with a pinch of salt.

Postby TheRocket

I said it yesterday. If Robertson wins the China Open and therefore moves to the easier upper half of draw in Sheffield he'll be the strong favourite to get to the final.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:I said it yesterday. If Robertson wins the China Open and therefore moves to the easier upper half of draw in Sheffield he'll be the strong favourite to get to the final.

I have a feeling he might win in China, you know?

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Neil Robertson is having his best ever season and if it wasent for some inspired play by Mark Allen in the International Championship Final and the Great Ronnie O'Sullivan it could have been so much Better reaching 5 Finals so far and hes favarite this week to make it no 6 and will be going to Sheffield as one of the fave to win his second World Championship.

As long as he can avoid Robert Milkins in the first round. The draw will be critical for Robertson's chances.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:I said it yesterday. If Robertson wins the China Open and therefore moves to the easier upper half of draw in Sheffield he'll be the strong favourite to get to the final.

who wants to get to a final?

suerly they want to win it so might aswell play ronnie early and beat him

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

Anybody who wants to win the tournament usually wants to get to the final. If they don't, they don't win.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Wildey is not great at predictions. Remember the last contests we had, he didn't get to win any. :chuckle:

Im the World Prediction King

Twice Champion
3 times Runner up
and 4th place

6 times out of 9 events ive been in the running to win and done twice

Really :huh:
I didn't knew that. :hatoff:

You didn't do so well in the last ones, u need to stop betting on Selbo. :chuckle:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Robertson will destroy Brecel

Luca is playing good too.

I know that can happen, but have a feeling it wont. Best of 17?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Robertson will destroy Brecel

Luca is playing good too.

I know that can happen, but have a feeling it wont. Best of 17?

Best of 19.

The final is best of 21.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:

To win it you have to get to the final first. And if Robertson moves to the upper half he'll have a very strong chance to do so. In fact I can't see any player in that half stopping him unless someone plays out of his skin.

The ones who are capable of beating him are all in the other half and he'd only play one of them and that will be in the final.

Postby TheRocket

I have a question. If Bingham (current world no 11) gets to the final and loses he'll have the same number of ranking points as the World no 10 Ding (448500).

So who would be in front then?

Postby eraserhead

HappyCamper wrote:Bingo getting the cue ball cleaned a lot.

Stuart “Ball rub” Bingham. :chin:

Dream start for the dreamboat.