Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Vallomas

Craigie has finished the job - a brilliant 6-2 win over Liang.

Woollaston aldo beat Lyu 6-4. After a long time with anything remarkable, he has his chance in this strange tournament.

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I feel like Lyu Haotion does in his WS pic today

Did you hit it hard?

Going over in a bit to make sure the nail is in

Postby Alex0paul

Would love to see a similar lineup to this in the last 16/quarters of the worlds

Postby Johnny Bravo

Alex0paul wrote:Would love to see a similar lineup to this in the last 16/quarters of the worlds

As long as ROS is also there, I'm ok with it.

Postby Alex0paul

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Would love to see a similar lineup to this in the last 16/quarters of the worlds

No that would be marmite. Similar to the 2004/2008/2012/2013 lineups where we all know who is going to win as everyone else is out

Having like 8 players lower down the rankings in the quarters would make it so intriguing with the biggest pize on offer

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:Lawler might win at Bingo.

Nah, he will still be crossing off the first number at the end of the house he's so slow.

Postby Dan-cat

The_Abbott wrote:

Nah, he will still be crossing off the first number at the end of the house he's so slow.

LOLZ

a wicked pair of pots from Robbo... without the wall that is ROS he should take this... https://twitter.com/WorldSnooker/status ... 6383872000

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:

LOLZ

a wicked pair of pots from Robbo... without the wall that is ROS he should take this... https://twitter.com/WorldSnooker/status ... 6383872000

I think Robbo will win the World's too. He's hit the form at the right time.

Postby Wildey

Have to be impressed with Jack Lisowski at the Crucible last year John Higgins destroyed him 13-1 in the last 16 after beating 3 players to get there and a 10-7 win over Bingham in the first round but instead of it affecting him hes got better and booked his place at the crucible this year as a seed and avoid the blood bath of qualifiers.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Jackie Dreamboat is losing 3-1 to Li Hang :-(

Li Hang is very underrated a solid break builder

Postby csprince

Dan-cat wrote:Gutted Xing Pai didn't make it through.
there"s still the worlds just hope ding avoids him

Postby Johnny Bravo

Alex0paul wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

No that would be marmite. Similar to the 2004/2008/2012/2013 lineups where we all know who is going to win as everyone else is out

Having like 8 players lower down the rankings in the quarters would make it so intriguing with the biggest pize on offer

I don't want it to be intriguing, I want ROS to win. :mosh:

Postby Dan-cat

@JB In an ideal world the Rocket will stroll through the WC spanking everyone's bottom, with a bit of a wobble against someone like Trump for drama. Thing is, it's not an ideal world, have you seen what's going on? :-D

Postby csprince

Dan-cat wrote:Jackie the DREAMBOAT pulls another back to make it 4-3 and he's in the balls
he"s no xing pai