Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Wow Selby gone! Ronnie's number 1 spot looking safe for a while. Gotta admit I wanted him to lose early because of that. Can't help it. Ronnietart.

On the flip of that, I look forward to Selby being back at the business end. You see? It's a duality. Two opposing ideas can be true at the same time.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:World nr.92 beats world nr.2! Steadman played the match of his life today. Was great to watch. Well done Craig! :hatoff:

....and watch him go out in his next match.

I hope so. He's playing The Spaceman.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Wow Selby gone! Ronnie's number 1 spot looking safe for a while. Gotta admit I wanted him to lose early because of that. Can't help it. Ronnietart.

On the flip of that, I look forward to Selby being back at the business end. You see? It's a duality. Two opposing ideas can be true at the same time.

Cognitive dissonance.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Don't worry.

Looks like Brexit is going to be sorted out now.

https://newsfeeds.media/good-morning-br ... on-brexit/

She promotes obesity. I don't know why they give someone like that so much airtime.

Because Good Morning Britain is a sensationalist shitshow that doesn’t give a flying buck about legitimacy of opinion.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Wow Selby gone! Ronnie's number 1 spot looking safe for a while. Gotta admit I wanted him to lose early because of that. Can't help it. Ronnietart.

Cognitive dissonance.

I'm a big ball of confliction.

Postby Andre147

So Selby loses I see.

Been a bad season for him, China Champs apart which he won.

But I know full well he can suddenly come to the The Crucible out of form and win it, happened too many times in the past with others.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:So Selby loses I see.

But I know full well he can suddenly come to the The Crucible out of form and win it, happened too many times in the past with others.

I don't see Selby winning this year.

But then, I wouldn't have predicted Shaun Murphy in 2005 pre-tournament. Or Bingham in 2005.

The Crucible is it's own thing.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:

But then, I wouldn't have predicted Shaun Murphy in 2005 pre-tournament. Or Bingham in 2005.

Superb analysis

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:

Bingham didn't win in 2005, so you were right not to predict him that year. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:Because Good Morning Britain is a sensationalist shitshow that doesn’t give a flying buck about legitimacy of opinion.

Haha. I wouldn't watch this rubbish if you paid me. Well actually, it depends how much.

I do like a look at Charlotte Hawkins in the morning.

The drawback is, she comes on a few minutes after I get out of bed. So I have to suffer through Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid arguing about papooses, Love Island and vegan sausage rolls. Sometimes I pop over to the BBC or Sky News for a bit. See who is presenting on that.