Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:I'm not sure if Allen has made a good decision here in terms of the Crucible. He's fifth in the rankings atm which means he'd be in the easier (top) half of draw with Selby,Trump,Robertson and Ronnie being in the other half.

If Trump got to the semis though he'd surpass Allen as the number five seed. I think thats gonna happen. Someone like Robertson or Wilson could surpass Allen as well but they would have to win the China Open.

Does it matter.

Im Guessing reaching Quarters or Semis not really on his agenda if he has ambition to win the tournament.

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
csprince wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Who is Xing Pai playing in the first round?
if you mean pang junxu he plays alan mcmanus

I think that is who he means.
xing pai seems to be the sponsor i think dancat might of been takeing the michael

Postby csprince

Dan-cat wrote:Michael successfully taken.
i realised after i pressed submit that xing pai was the sponsor. in my defence it does sound like a chinese player. i even checked the draw.

Postby SnookerFan

My decision has been made. Kind of by accident. I am currently at my parents for Mother's Day. As I am staying the night, and going straight to work tomorrow. I forgot to put the snooker on to record.

So for the 7th year running, I am watching April Fools Day on April Fools Day.

#casualfan #wontwatchuntiltuesday

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:As I have come to work and forgotten to Tivo the snooker, like a idiot, I'm going to need in-depth analysis and description from my good friends at Snooker Island. <ok>

Michaela Tabb is in the front row. She's wearing a bikini.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:As I have come to work and forgotten to Tivo the snooker, like a idiot, I'm going to need in-depth analysis and description from my good friends at Snooker Island. <ok>

Michaela Tabb is in the front row. She's wearing a bikini.

rofl

She prefers the company of old men nowadays.

(Snooker Legends, I mean. Not her husband.)