Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:Where is everybody?

good question. looking like there are not many who are interested in this match. Or maybe doing something else. Its a Friday evening.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Forum has been quiet for this 2nd semi, only 4 or 5 pages...

I havent posted much due to work, otherwise would have.

I'm working on some tasks for my librarian-studies. I have one eye on the match, but I'm not really feeling it. Yesterday's epic match took a lot out of me.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

I'm working on some tasks for my librarian-studies. I have one eye on the match, but I'm not really feeling it. Yesterday's epic match took a lot out of me.

:limp:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

:limp:

:chin:

Postby TheRocket

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yeah. This feels like some sort of anti-climax after that mad match yesterday. It might still be a thriller in the end resultwise but ROS-Trump is just a big rivalry which alone makes that match up very special.

Postby Pedro147

Robbo gone off the boil big time. If Allen can go in 6-6 at the interval he’ll be delighted.

One thing I must say is that I really don’t miss the BBC coverage, ITV and Eurosport far better now in my opinion. Taylor and John Parrott are awful the whole team are commentary is just full of cliches on BBC.

Postby Pink Ball

Phil Yates: “This carpet sometimes comes under the description of royal blue. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is, of course, the little-known Egyptian blue, also known as calcium copper silicate or cuprorivaite. Fascinatingly, it gains its name from a pigment used in ancient Egypt for thousands of years, considered to be the first synthetic pigment. It was known to the Romans by the name caeruleum. After the Roman era, Egyptian blue fell from use and the manner of its creation was forgotten.”

Postby mantorok

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Where is everybody?

good question. looking like there are not many who are interested in this match. Or maybe doing something else. Its a Friday evening.

I've been watching on my phone so can't post much.

Could be another late night thriller.