26pts Cloud Strife 4|0
26pts KrazeeEyezKilla 4|0
26pts Snookerfan 4|0
26pts Wildey 4|0
21pts Badsnookerplayer 3|0
21pts Eraserhead 3|0
19pts PLtheRef 3|1
15Pts Iranu 3|0

Well done to Dan-Cat for predicting a decider in that terrific match. Players who picked Ronnie as a finalist have been given 6 points.

Re: 2019 Tour Championship prediction Contest

Postby Johnny Bravo

eraserhead wrote:39pts Dan-Cat 5|2
35pts Johnny Bravo 5|1
31pts Holden Chinaski 5|0
30pts HappyCamper 4|1
30pts Pink Ball 4|1
26pts Cloud Strife 4|0
26pts KrazeeEyezKilla 4|0
26pts Snookerfan 4|0
26pts Wildey 4|0
21pts Badsnookerplayer 3|0
21pts Eraserhead 3|0
19pts PLtheRef 3|1
15Pts Iranu 3|0

Well done to Dan-Cat for predicting a decider in that terrific match. Players who picked Ronnie as a finalist have been given 6 points.

Hey, look, the podium is occupied by Ronnetes. :-D :-) :chuckle:

Postby Holden Chinaski

One thing I've noticed from entering these contests is that I'm pretty good at guessing the correct winners, I usually end up around third or fourth place, but I never get the scorelines right. If was a bit better at predicting the scores I'd have a chance of winning these things...

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:One thing I've noticed from entering these contests is that I'm pretty good at guessing the correct winners, I usually end up around third or fourth place, but I never get the scorelines right. If was a bit better at predicting the scores I'd have a chance of winning these things...

It's very hard to predict the scoreline, but predicting winners is usually goof enough.

Postby eraserhead

44pts Dan-Cat 6|2
40pts Johnny Bravo 6|1
36pts Holden Chinaski 5|0
36pts Eraserhead 4|1
35pts HappyCamper 5|1
31pts Cloud Strife 5|0
31pts KrazeeEyezKilla 5|0
31pts Snookerfan 5|0
31pts Wildey 5|0
30pts Pink Ball 4|1
30pts PLtheRef 4|1
27pts Badsnookerplayer 3|0
20Pts Iranu 4|0

*****TEMPLATE*****

23 Mar 2019 19:00
Neil Robertson 13-13 Ronnie O'Sullivan

Postby eraserhead

Right since everything can move about a bit with how close everyone is and bonus points for correct tons and if a maximum is made. Anyone who wants to keep their prediction hidden can pm me, and I'll post it once the finals underway, I've already posted mine to Dan-cat so there'll be no advantage. <ok>

Postby eraserhead

Maybe should have messaged Iranu instead of the one at the top of the leaderboard. <doh>

Oh and anyone who predicted Robbo to get to the final has been given 6 points.

Postby Wildey

eraserhead wrote:Right since everything can move about a bit with how close everyone is and bonus points for correct tons and if a maximum is made. Anyone who wants to keep their prediction hidden can pm me, and I'll post it once the finals underway, I've already posted mine to Dan-cat so there'll be no advantage. <ok>

mate you have to give this a thought by messaging dan cat you might aswell post it on the site

Postby eraserhead

Wildey wrote:mate you have to give this a thought by messaging dan cat you might aswell post it on the site

Did you misread? I'm the only sending mine to Dan-Cat.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
Wildey wrote:mate you have to give this a thought by messaging dan cat you might aswell post it on the site

Did you misread? I'm the only sending mine to Dan-Cat.

IT'S ALL GONE HORRIBLY WRONG!