Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Quarter Finals !!

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:Judd's not looking good enough to beat Ronnie. But he might step up to the occasion which he can do.

Manty, is that you in your avatar?

Yeah

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Before this tournament started I did say I only care about the World Championship from now on but a win over Trump would be important for ROS. Cant afford to lose again.

And he could play Trump at the Crucible again (a quarterfinal clash is on with the current rankings) so a win here would be helpful. Mentally.

Not the end of the World if he loses here, as long as he won a potencial meeting at the Worlds.

But on the mental side you're right. I think it will be extremelly close this one.

Yeah true. Another funny thing actually is that even though Trump has beaten Ronnie quite a few times (in fact its 12:12 in the H2H) none of the defeats has really hurt that much.

The biggest win Trump has over Ronnie is that Masters final win two months ago but ROS already holds the record at that tournament. The other final wins he had came at smaller ranking events (bo17 finals) actually.

Crucible however would be a different story should Trump win there.

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Before this tournament started I did say I only care about the World Championship from now on but a win over Trump would be important for ROS. Cant afford to lose again.

And he could play Trump at the Crucible again (a quarterfinal clash is on with the current rankings) so a win here would be helpful. Mentally.

Not the end of the World if he loses here, as long as he won a potencial meeting at the Worlds.

But on the mental side you're right. I think it will be extremelly close this one.

If Trump beats Sullivan again, it’ll be a hammer blow. As it happens, I think Sullivan will fire it up big time.
Yeah true. Another funny thing actually is that even though Trump has beaten Ronnie quite a few times (in fact its 12:12 in the H2H) none of the defeats has really hurt that much.

The biggest win Trump has over Ronnie is that Masters final win two months ago but ROS already holds the record at that tournament. The other final wins he had came at smaller ranking events (bo17 finals) actually.

Crucible however would be a different story should Trump win there.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:Judd's not looking good enough to beat Ronnie. But he might step up to the occasion which he can do.

Manty, is that you in your avatar?

No, that's Franklin from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Don't confuse me!

Postby mantorok

nice_shoes_ken wrote:
mantorok wrote:This Jill woman needs sacking. She's truly awful and seems to be getting worse with every tournament.

Rishi should be on permanent.

Jill is a Poundland Hazel Irvine.

She just said that Ronnie beat Judd trump. Jesus Christ woman.

Postby mantorok

TheRocket wrote:Jill: "This is what he (Ronnie) said after his win over Judd Trump".

Anyone else would've been sacked on the spot. I can only imagine she's been rubbing her tits in the producers face.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

mantorok wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:
mantorok wrote:This Jill woman needs sacking. She's truly awful and seems to be getting worse with every tournament.

Rishi should be on permanent.

Jill is a Poundland Hazel Irvine.

She just said that Ronnie beat Judd trump. Jesus Christ woman.

Yep just caught that.

I shook my head then changed the channel.

Postby Cloud Strife

mantorok wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Jill: "This is what he (Ronnie) said after his win over Judd Trump".

Anyone else would've been sacked on the spot. I can only imagine she's been rubbing her tits in the producers face.

What a horrible thought!