Post a reply

Re: Betway Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Gilbert favourite?

Against David Alcaide Bermudez? Think he might just shade it.

No, I mean favourite to make Llandudno.

In that case no. He needs to at least make the semi-finals. A few good players like Noopon, Day, Mark Davis in his quarter of the draw too.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:wherever he lays his hat.
that's his home

Er... that’s Paul Young.

Marvin Gaye!

:limp:

Postby Godot

Looking at the draw I'd be a lot more worried if I was Bingham than K.Wilson. Kyren has a relatively clear path to the QFs, as does Gilbert.

Bingham's road is a lot tougher. If he goes out to Mike Dunn in the 1st round his bottom will be twitching.

Postby Vallomas

Godot wrote:Looking at the draw I'd be a lot more worried if I was Bingham than K.Wilson. Kyren has a relatively clear path to the QFs, as does Gilbert.

Bingham's road is a lot tougher. If he goes out to Mike Dunn in the 1st round his bottom will be twitching.

It's likely that the 'll have to face Anthony Hamilton next.

Postby Wildey

This is Shaun Murphy's last tournament before he will be at the Crucible in Mid April its doubtful he wont be seeded in the WC. hes so far in to the top 16 at no 11 100k in front of no 17

Postby Vallomas

Wildey wrote:This is Shaun Murphy's last tournament before he will be at the Crucible in Mid April its doubtful he wont be seeded in the WC. hes so far in to the top 16 at no 11 100k in front of no 17

In case he doesn't go deep in this year's WSC, Murphy will face a top 16 exit at autumn, when he'll see his 2017 China Championship money (75,000 for reaching the final) drop.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:
Wildey wrote:This is Shaun Murphy's last tournament before he will be at the Crucible in Mid April its doubtful he wont be seeded in the WC. hes so far in to the top 16 at no 11 100k in front of no 17

In case he doesn't go deep in this year's WSC, Murphy will face a top 16 exit at autumn, when he'll see his 2017 China Championship money (75,000 for reaching the final) drop.

Imagine next year at The Crucible, a top 16-er draws Murphy.

Postby Pink Ball

I would pay the difference to see Murphy miss out.

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:

Imagine next year at The Crucible, a top 16-er draws Murphy.

Not so strange, as we have seen Ding at the qualifiers just two years after his magic season with the 5 rankers.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

I would pay the difference to see Murphy miss out.

Forum whiparound?

Postby Vallomas

Lu Ning against Murphy on the last 32.

I have read so many things about a match between them that Lu has won, some years ago.

Postby Alex0paul

Everytime you go away

You take a piece of meat with you

Postby D4P

I don't quite understand this event. There are some players that have already made it to the Last 16, with others that have not even played their Last 128 matches...

Postby Vallomas

Murphy lost 4-2 to Lu Ning.

It seems that he is the most vulnerable player of the top 16, one month before the Worlds.

Postby Wildey

One last 64 Match still going Sean O'Sullivan v Ian Burns and when you consider 3 of todays matches were not played due to players withdrawing that's unbelievable

Postby Wildey

I Like the way they have done this draw with Bingham, Gilbert and Kyren Wilson all playing tomorrow with 2 Spots in the Tour Championship up for grabs.

Gilbert needs a good run but its within his Capabilities.