Post a reply

Indian Open Last 16/Quarter-Finals !!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Wednesday 27th of February ~ Sunday 3rd of March at The Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty, Kerala, India

Penultimate day of the event, and defending champion came through a tough 4-3 match v Hossein Vafaei, whilst Shaun Murphy horrendus season continues with a 4-2 loss against Chris Wakelin. Murphy now only has the Gibraltar Open before the World Champonships.

Some veterans still in the mix, namely Andy Hicks and now a ranking event winner Anthony Hamilton, whilst other young faces like Sam Craigie, Oliver Lines and Lu Ning will try to stop them.

It's a day that sees both the Last 16 and Quarter-Final rounds be played, so who shall win them and book a place in the Semis?

DRAW

Last 16
John Higgins v James Cahill Cahill leads 1-0
Li Hang v Sam Craigie Hang leads 1-0
Stuart Bingham v Lu Ning Never played before
Matthew Selt v Oliver Lines Lines leads 2-1
----------------------------------------
Andy Hicks v Lyu Haotian Never played before
Graeme Dott v Mark Davis Davis leads 6-4
Luca Brecel v Scott Donaldson Brecel leads 3-1
Anthony Hamilton v Chris Wakelin Hamilton leads 2-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Indian Open Last 16/Quarter-Finals !!!!

Postby Wildey

Great Opertunity for someone Higgins could win his 31st Ranker, Brecel his second or maybe Oliver Lines his 1st But Bingham is the Man in form having reached the final in Wales and for me the faverite for the title.

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What happened to Lisowski.

He won 4-0 in R1 but I cannot find further results

He lost 4-3 to the Outlaw in the last 64.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

HappyCamper wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:What happened to Lisowski.

He won 4-0 in R1 but I cannot find further results

He lost 4-3 to the Outlaw in the last 64.

Thanks HC- missed it for some reason.

Another very disappointing result for Jack

Postby The_Abbott

Bingham has fallen.

Higgins or Luca must think this is theres for the taking now.

Hamilton speeds up and is into the Quarters.

Davis beats Dott

The only blip was Selt won

Postby aimlesswandeer

Ash147 wrote:Donald Scotson beats Brecel in the decider.

Its only just finished. Luca got a snooker and a free ball but couldn’t pot anything with his free ball. Donaldson sealed it on the pink.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:A rubbish tournament deserves a rubbish winner, to be fair.

Ive warned you and everyone else if you dont like the event dont watch it and do something else you do not post that type of thing on this website last warning next person that does that gets banned fed up of it.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:A rubbish tournament deserves a rubbish winner, to be fair.

Ive warned you and everyone else if you dont like the event dont watch it and do something else you do not post that type of thing on this website last warning next person that does that gets banned fed up of it.

I've watched two matches in this event. How many do I have to watch to be able to post about it? Apologies for questioning you, Mein Fuhrer.

Honestly though, you do seem a bit hot headed to be running this place. Someone like SnookerFan should be in charge of things round here.

Postby HappyCamper

Kacper Filipiak has beaten David Lilley 5-4 in the ESBA final, to get back on the main tour. Remember when Ronnie tipped him as a future world champion?