Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Snooker Shoot out !!

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:According to Wikipedia his nicknames are the Thai Rocket and F1. Never heard these before.

I think Wikipedia invents these things.

I'd never heard of Liang being called Wenbo Selecta, until Colin Murray noticed it on Wikipedia and started going on about it on Eurosport.

Carter UPM

Postby The_Abbott

"YELLA"
"Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
"SEVEN"
"BORING"

Just getting the last of the Shootout out of me for another year

Postby Ash147

The_Abbott wrote:"YELLA"
"Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
"SEVEN"
"BORING"

Just getting the last of the Shootout out of me for another year

Pink.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:Shouldn't be a ranking event.

It would be fairly absurd if:

(1) the winner of the Shootout were to qualify for the PC based in large part on the Shootout's ranking points, and
(2) the winner of the Shanghai Masters were to not qualify for the PC.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Shouldn't be a ranking event.

It would be fairly absurd if:

(1) the winner of the Shootout were to qualify for the PC based in large part on the Shootout's ranking points, and
(2) the winner of the Shanghai Masters were to not qualify for the PC.

Modern snooker, mane.

Postby TheSaviour

Matthew Stevens versus Jimmy certainly something to look forward! And once again, really, really, really nice that Ronnie is now finally again playing. Wellllll, he requires some further prize money in order to make to in Waterfront. And really nice to see Selby´s there once again, after what at least I witnessed when David Grace kind of a took him down to be back to journeyman. Grace is an expert of making those kind of a jobs. But it actually and honestly suits to Selby, he might be finding a ways to upset the fans that once more time.

And so I once again received the letter.

??????

And me thinking they might had packed it already in.

Wellllll, the many Chinese lads possesing the correct approach (and precis approach, not attitude!); the total clearences must be there. Doesn´t matter if seeing a bit flamboyant and arrogant while having the effort. Without efforts, no total clearences, no? Seems like Shaun wasn´t mourning those unfortunate cannons anymore against Kyren, and hey, there´s your result straight away. Kyren got that right, but is it enough while and when he´s not having those total clearances while having an opponent.

And so I will suffer, suffer and suffer. 50 miles once again is absolutely nothing.

Wellllll, and so I will suffer, suffer and suffer.

Yes, we have that View Tweet Acitivity-bottom also. Is "pretty" handy, to say at least. My 70 almost years old father asked that what the h... you (me) are doing there as no-one follows you and you are not a celebrity? I responded that hey, you just "magically" found me there, and now I told about that View Tweet Activity-bottom also…

TheSaviour versus the Father 6-4.

And once again, they all do switch side straight aways. Trust me. And, once again so many claims of having the number, yet no significant proves ANYONE actually would had got it...!

And on a more serious note; I will probably never understand the scores of people. All, an absolutely all of them having a complete baby-mentality. All of those "extremely brainy" 75 years olds here finding some baby-face and hey, then after a 10 years of silence they will start to talk something. After finding a further brainy baby-face and the silence the is finally gone.

I will never understood them. All of them sporting a same colour of jacket that I am, and hey, then they all excatly just like I am. Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely nothing else required in order to me, just the jacket. Just the jacket. Just the jacket. 15 years now on the trot and counting. But hey, at least the silence is now gone as they found some baby-faces as well.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

But it is all absolutely allright now after I also received a letter once again.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is locked now. It is seriously locked now.

And so I will once again suffer, suffer and suffer. And absolutely no-one to follow. Just the same colour of jackets. Just the same colour of jackets.