Post a reply

ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 11th ~ Sunday 17th of February at The Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

So after all the surprises of the Week the final is Between 2007 Champion Neil Ronertson and 2017 Champion Stuart Bingham.

Both Joe O'Connor and Hossein Vafaei failed to deliver in the Semi Final but they will come again and will learn from this.

Last twice Neil Robertson has played Stuart Bingham China Open 2018 Neil won 6-0 and German Masters Neil won 5-0 so Stuart has a point to prove in the final.

Who will win?

DRAW

Final

Stuart Bingham v Neil Robertson

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall: Bingham leads 10-6
Main Tournaments: Tied at 3-3
Multi-session matches:Robertson leads 1-0
Finals : First Final

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Bingham leads the head to head?

Yes they haven't played that much on CL so that's a bit surprising.

Bingo beats him this time. 9-7

Postby Andre147

Interesting that there's a 10 year difference between both titles from them. I think the recent beatings Bingo had will spur him on to beat Neil this time. Plus he likes these Home Nations events.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Decent final this, in my opinion.

For all the rubbish talk by some, this is a good final between 2 top players.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

<ok>

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:

Great Match and its even more exciting with Robbo having dominated their past 2 matches.

Despite the centuries today Bingham was below avarage even in frames he made tons in Joe had great chances to score early on and couldnt.

But dynamics change tomorrow so i expect a close match.

Postby Ck147

Wildey, please can you approve my subscription, did it on the semi thread which was interesting and got me to sign up! Cheers mate.

Postby hendry_fan

I,d like Robbo to win and i think that he,ll win.

COMMME ONNN ROBBO!. :-)

Postby Wildey

During the Shoot Out Stephen Maguire, Martin O'Donnell, Noppon Saengkham, Xiao Guodong, and Zhao Xintong will be battling it out for 1 spot in the players Championship currently in possition is Stephen Maguire about 20000 points ahead of 17th place man so nothing short of winning the Shoot out will deprive Maguire of his spot in the Players Championship. Maguire did not enter the Shoot out so its out of his hands.

Postby Dan-cat

I think this forum is thriving compared to a year ago. New members joining nearly every week.

Sure you get some silly repeated jokes/ themes (and if you make a deal of them, they happen more.)

If you ask Roland to shut it down Wildey, i’ll offer to take it over, at least keep the web admin up. How perverse it would be to close this place because two grumpy old men are a bit bored of it or bored of some of the jokes. This place is my home on the Internet, my most visited site by far, and i’m sure others feel this way too.

Postby Chalk McHugh

The last time i was in Wales i was feeling a bit peckish so ordered a Welsh rarebit. The lady replied ' sorry we only do that on Sundays'. I replied'that's cheesy love.' She agreed. I left. The Welsh are mad.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:The last time i was in Wales i was feeling a bit peckish so ordered a Welsh rarebit. The lady replied ' sorry we only do that on Sundays'. I replied'that's cheesy love.' She agreed. I left. The Welsh are mad.

Is that a joke I'm not getting?

Is Welsh rarebit cheesy?

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Robbo to win. 8/13 hot fav in bookies.

Really?

I think it could go either way.

Robertson played well yesterday, but under no pressure from his opponent.

Bingham did make a lot of unforced errors, but at the same time did make multiple centuries.

Robertson probably favourite, but not a lot in it.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:The last time i was in Wales i was feeling a bit peckish so ordered a Welsh rarebit. The lady replied ' sorry we only do that on Sundays'. I replied'that's cheesy love.' She agreed. I left. The Welsh are mad.

Is that a joke I'm not getting?

Is Welsh rarebit cheesy?

Come on man give me a break it's early haha.

Postby SnookerFan

No, it's me.

I don't really know what Welsh rarebit is. rofl

Actually, thinking about it, I think I've always thought it was rabbit meat. :emb:

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Robbo to win. 8/13 hot fav in bookies.

Really?

I think it could go either way.

Robertson played well yesterday, but under no pressure from his opponent.

Bingham did make a lot of unforced errors, but at the same time did make multiple centuries.

Robertson probably favourite, but not a lot in it.

True. Two former world champions. Hope Bingham wins but Robbo looks very confident strutting around table like he owns the place. I give him the nod.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:I think this forum is thriving compared to a year ago. New members joining nearly every week.

Sure you get some silly repeated jokes/ themes (and if you make a deal of them, they happen more.)

If you ask Roland to shut it down Wildey, i’ll offer to take it over, at least keep the web admin up. How perverse it would be to close this place because two grumpy old men are a bit bored of it or bored of some of the jokes. This place is my home on the Internet, my most visited site by far, and i’m sure others feel this way too.

:goodpost:

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:I think this forum is thriving compared to a year ago. New members joining nearly every week.

DECLINE!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Bungke

Postby Chalk McHugh

Chillax Dan. Have a Mars Bar.