Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:Why do people keep posting about some drunken pub game on a Politics forum?

#Brexitmeansbrexit

I keep asking myself the same question. :shrug:

Postby Raphael98

I just thought of this: What do you think of bringing back the "Never ending quiz"? Anybody is free to answer. And about Higgins vs Lisowski, I think Higgins must be really not on the mood after barely scraping though (and also judging by his talk with Ronnie and Goldstein).

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:Selby is playing ok much more optimistic about his chances of winning tournaments than i was this time last season.

he needs to tighten up on concentration that seems very fragile at the moment i think he continuously looking over his shoulder trying to defend his no 1 ranking.

come the World Championship hopefully that is ironed out and i can see him going deep there.

Dunno Wild.

Respect your opinions but a loss to Vafei aint a good omen

im not interested in the results but how hes playing last season i had no confident in anything he did...results will come if you do things right i reckon the biggest surprise of last season was Selby wining in China Open that was something i didnt expect. looking back it gave me false hope for sheffield.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope Andre is OK.

He has not been on here since Ronnie was beaten by Kleckers or Snookerbacker or somebody.

I wonder if he is embarrassed because he was giving it large after Judd lost.

I hope not as I took it as it was meant, but he seems to have gone all quiet tonight.

Come back Andre :D

I hope Andre will come back soon.

Nothing to do with ROS getting beat, in fact as you could read from my posts I was pretty happy for Alexander, s shame he lost next round which happens quite too often for my liking...

See Selby also lost, wasnt expecting that, as he seemed to start playing good stuff again.

Postby Wildey

Lets not forget Hossein is a solid player never looks under pressure just having Visas gives him nightmare playing is childs play and a bonus for him

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Lets not forget Hossein is a solid player never looks under pressure just having Visas gives him nightmare playing is childs play and a bonus for him

Yeah, the biggest opponent of Hossein's career so far has been the immigration officer.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope Andre is OK.

He has not been on here since Ronnie was beaten by Kleckers or Snookerbacker or somebody.

I wonder if he is embarrassed because he was giving it large after Judd lost.

I hope not as I took it as it was meant, but he seems to have gone all quiet tonight.

Come back Andre :D

I hope Andre will come back soon.

Nothing to do with ROS getting beat, in fact as you could read from my posts I was pretty happy for Alexander, s shame he lost next round which happens quite too often for my liking...

See Selby also lost, wasnt expecting that, as he seemed to start playing good stuff again.

Of course Andre.

It was just a gentle nudge after your trolling on Wednesday.

:hatoff:

Postby vodkadiet

The Jester isn't dead. He just sang for the King and Queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean....