Topic locked

2010 Roewe Shanghai Masters Predictions DISCUSSION TOPIC

Postby Roland

This is the discussion topic for the Shanghai Masters prediction contest:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1294

The reason for discussion topics is because it's easier for the contest organisers to have one topic just for predictions and people tend to like to talk about the tables and their scores so do that here. And mods, move off topic stuff from there to here. If anyone abuses the rules by constantly chatting in the actual predictions topic then a warning could result

:santa:

Re: 2010 Roewe Shanghai Masters Contest

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:
5-5 Joe Delaney EIRE v Li Yan

Would like to see that..

<doh>

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Only 1 finalist GJ?

Remember this topic is for predictions only and all chatty posts will head to the predictions discussion topic....when I can be fussed to create it :santa:

i have named 2

:huh:

Postby Roland

Oh right, I thought it was part of the template. GJ chooses Robbo and Stevens as he does in every event. He won the Bahrain predictions contest don't you know :redneck:

Postby randam05

Oh right, I thought it was part of the template. GJ chooses Robbo and Stevens as he does in every event. He won the Bahrain predictions contest don't you know :redneck:

Haha and im sure thats the only he will win if he sticks to that prediction.

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:

Haha and im sure thats the only he will win if he sticks to that prediction.

yes the 2010 worlds showed that

<laugh> :fart:

Re: 2010 Roewe Shanghai Masters Predictions DISCUSSION TOPIC

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:if sonny gets me a girl to go with the condoms he can keep the ferrari <laugh>

why whats happened to your mrs wild? have you split up?

you wanna talk about it? post it up in the agony aunt section <ok>

lol

it was a joke mate i never expected sonny to get me a girl im happy with mrs wild <ok> <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:if sonny gets me a girl to go with the condoms he can keep the ferrari <laugh>

why whats happened to your mrs wild? have you split up?

you wanna talk about it? post it up in the agony aunt section <ok>

lol

it was a joke mate i never expected sonny to get me a girl im happy with mrs wild <ok> <laugh>

thats all good then <ok>

Postby randam05

Jamie Burnett 4-5 Tian Pengfei
Andrew Higginson 5-1 Rouzi Maimaiti
Ken Doherty 5-2 Mohammad Saijad
Robert Milkins 5-2 Jin Long
Dave Harold 5-1 Passakorn Suwannawat
Mike Dunn 5-1 Mei Xiwen
Martin Gould 5-2 Li Hang
Joe Delaney 5-3 Li Yan

Finalists

Williams
Ebdon

Monique...tell me more, Im interested to know why you think Ebdon will make the final? especially with a first round match with Robertson (although with winning the WC he might have high hopes and could fall at the first hurdle..I can agree with that) but still, I cant see ebdon doing to well, but would like to hear your view on it.

Also who will win this final you predicting?

Postby Monique

Well ...
Looking at that half of the draw I couldn't really decide on a finalist. None of Robertson, Selby or Carter are usually doing great in China. All those guys seem to struggle with jet-lag. So I asked myself but then who?
Funny thing is I would tip Robbo to win the first round match but just. And IF Ebdon can go past that, with his determination to regain his top 16 spot then I'd fancy him to go into the final.
As for the win, I'd say Mark J. ... but now that Dave Hendon has tipped him he's probably doomed :roll:
Last edited by Monique on 05 Sep 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby randam05

Fair comment monique, I do see those players dont do great in china and Mark williams certainly does. It all depends how Ebdon is playing really,will his new move and change of wife have an effect this season? I hope not, I do like Ebdon and would like to see him do well, loved to watch him win the China open 2009.

Not a bad bet Monique, good luck with it.