Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:The referee in the Wilson v Bingham match:

Give me a minute, I've just go to go do something.......

Dinner Date on?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:

Onanist.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Onanist.

:cum:

Postby TheRocket

Johnny Bravo wrote:It seems Selbo is heading towards a painful defeat at the hands of Trumpy. :chuckle:

Selby could raise his game. I think he'll be up for it and doesnt wanna lose again to Trump.

Its still quite amazing though that Trump has virtually won all of the bigger matches against Selby. I think its 4:0 Trump in the bo11 and longer matches. We know about Trumps poor record against Higgins who obviously is a similar player to Selby.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:It seems Selbo is heading towards a painful defeat at the hands of Trumpy. :chuckle:

Selby could raise his game. I think he'll be up for it and doesnt wanna lose again to Trump.

Its still quite amazing though that Trump has virtually won all of the bigger matches against Selby. I think its 4:0 Trump in the bo11 and longer matches. We know about Trumps poor record against Higgins who obviously is a similar player to Selby.

That is mad, particularly with Judd's open style of play. Selby usually eats these kind of players for breakfast

Postby sas6789

TheRocket wrote:

Yep, Judd certainly seems to have Selby's number.

Postby Johnny Bravo

sas6789 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Yep, Judd certainly seems to have Selby's number.

Judd simply isn't intimidated by Selbo. He knows that he can clear up everytime Selbo misses.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:

Huh. Yeah that is interesting.